↳ ϾHΛPТΞЯ ТШΞЛТЏ ・❥・: ̗̀➛

Sonic tries to moved his paws...but he got nothing, not ever his thighs were strong enough to move his entire leg, he just tilted his ears back.

"Good Morning my Love~"

Sonic just let Infinite kiss him on the lips, he still refuses to kiss the jackal back, he only lets out a gasp feeling the new bruise that is on his inner thigh being pressed into, causing him to open his mouth, allowing the jackal's tongue to explore his mouth, the over size hoodie being lifted to exposed his curvy body and tender chest.

"S-Stop..." Sonic whimpered, when they broke from the kiss a very thick strain of saliva between their tongues. Infinite only forces Sonic's to lay down as he started tracing his tongue a long the hedgehog's chest, making the hedgehog squirm.

"Ssh, I just want to praise you for being such a good boy~"

"P-Please Stop..." Sonic pleaded as he saw the gag ball in the jackal's hands, he only ended up muffling when the hard ball was forced into his mouth.

"You I've been thinking...Lapis~"

Sonic only squirms as he muffles feeling the jackal's hands started to massage his abdomen, before the warm touch of his lips on the area.

"We should move our relationship to the next level~"

"Mmm..." Sonic moaned against the gag ball.

"Aww I knew you'd say yes~" Infinite said as he licks his lips, pulling Sonic's pants down and his boxers, exposing a very needy vulva.

Sonic muffles as his body just trembles underneath Infinite's touch, he didn't want to know what the jackal meant by wanting to move the relationship further.

"MMM!?!" he muffles as his eyes widen as the sudden bulge in his abdomen, a bit of his own semen dripping onto the sheets. The Jackal only moans into the hedgehog's ear, the warm tight pink walls was squeezing his large cock. He dug his claws into the hedgehog's bruised hips making him muffle out in pain, a bit of drool rolling out of the corner of his mouth.

Sonic only muffles feeling the jackal start to buck his hips. Helpless he could only accept the rape, he had been for two weeks, he wasn't on birth control, and Infinite may love him, jut just not enough to use a condom. They were just lucky that the hedgehog hadn't gotten pregnant. Well that was gonna change.

So many forced positions, Infinite had the poor hedgehog in...a lot of muffled pleads, and tears, just to get the jackal to stop, as well as so many bite marks.

The soft sound flesh smacking against each other, a long with the moans and muffled cries from the two.

"Mmm..." Sonic tearfully moaned against Infinite's cock, that was deep in his tight warm throat, the jackal's hand on the hedgehog's head, Infinite lets out a small grunt as he felt himself about to release his load. He forces Sonic's head down further on his cock before releasing his warm load down Sonic's throat. He only had a small smirk on his muzzle at the gulping sound of his lover, swallowing his load.

Sonic pulled his mouth away, with a small pop sound, he stomach not liking the surprise meal...but his body just refused to to let him just vomit it back up.

"Don't be ashamed, your getting better~" Infinite said as he wipes away the bit of semen from Sonic's lip.

The hedgehog only shook his hand as he shifted his body, or attempt to shift his body his moment was limited cause of his legs. Infinite pulls Sonic to his lap, his cock being forced back into side the hedgehog's stuffed uterus.

"Your beautiful, when you resist me~"

"N-No more...I don't...want kids..." Sonic wept. Infinite only nuzzle into his shoulder.

Infinite only chuckles, before he thrust up into Sonic, making the hedgehog squeak. "You can't stop me...Lapis~"

"Ahh!~"

"And your just to cute to loose~"

Sonic was silenced by Infinite's muzzles, as he just pinned the hedgehog down onto the bed and started bucking his hips more aggressively.

♡ ♡ ♡

Sonic's body was just trembling as he had his face into his hands sobbing, his tail tucked between his legs as he just felt violated...he didn't know how many times he had been stuffed with the jackal's semen, but it was enough that he body and insides felt warm, if anything he would've just wanted the jackal to kill him, instead of just forcing a relationship on him.

Infinite gently kisses Sonic's ear. "No one is ever gonna separate us..."