↳ ϾHΛPТΞЯ ТШΞЛТЏ-ФЛΞ ・❥・: ̗̀➛

Sonic didn't really remember much of what happened last night...he only remembered eating food that Infinite had made for him, than everything else was a blur.

He just watched Infinite draw him bath, after he had undressed himself, he really starting to miss not being able to walk or run...but this new medication that he's on that is supposed to help him regain feeling into his legs, only seemed to be making things worse, he didn't know how to feel about having a kid...after all he's only eighteen now, and he knew that this jackal wasn't gonna stop until he was found, or killed.

"I got you a present, though there will be consequences if your ever try to abuse this present." Infinite said to Sonic, as he started to washing him off.

Sonic didn't really respond, to the jackal...if anything he was still confused, and mad...he didn't know why he was targeted to be the jackal's obsession, and that it was pointless in trying to fight back, he was no body special, just some high school student that was struggling in life cause of foster care and being dirty poor.

He sniffs as he just started to tear up, it's already been a month and a half, and he knew that his friends had already forgotten about him, already and his little brother is probably dead cause of insurance and lack of parents, much like him.

When he was pulled out of tub and dried, he was given a new clean hoodie to wear, and some boxers, and the normal baggy jeans and white socks.

Infinite scoops Sonic up into his arms, taking him out of the bathroom, he just took the hedgehog to the living room and sets him down on the couch.

The hedgehog's gaze shifted to locked door of the front entrance...he didn't have a key for it, nor did he even have the strength to crawl over to the door, he did have some feeling in his legs, just not by much, he couldn't stand, nor could he walk. "Here you go...My Love, these should allow you to walk, somewhat."

Sonic saw the leg braces, and crutches, he didn't know if he should feel happy, that he would able to finally move, or be terrified to know the consequences if he actually tried to use these to leave  the house. If anything he already knew that the landlines were shut off so he could call the police, he just looked away, it didn't matter what he said, what emotion he showed, Infinite just didn't care...or at least he does, just doesn't like the idea of Sonic leaving him, and loving someone else that isn't him.

"Well?"

"I...I...Thank you..." Sonic admits as he tilted his ears back in submission, The jackal only smiled as he started to put them on the hedgehog's legs, they were thin enough to be hidden underneath his jeans. The jackal helped Sonic to stand, the hedgehog only whimpered as he still had to put pressure on his own legs, with the crotches he focus on his weight on them, to ease the pain a little.

"B-But why?."

Infinite only kisses Sonic softly, on his lips. "You still belong to me, but we have a bigger house, and I'd like you to explore it...you just can't leave, and don't bother sneaking out either, the cameras around...as well as a tracker"

Sonic only nodded, as he rubs his bruised his neck, he knew it was to good to be true, and knew about the tracker since he was forced into his blood stream. "And don't worry about the stairs my Love, I'm still happy to carry you." Infinite said as he nuzzles into the hedgehog's neck.

"Please...get me out of here..." Sonic thought to himself, as he just squirms underneath The jackal's touch, he didn't like it.