↳ ΞPłŁФGUΞ ・❥・: ̗̀➛

Five months had went by rather quickly, Emerald Police Department, had to drop the case regarding to the escaped criminal, as well as the that missing person's case that was regarded of a homeless person, without any more leads it was kind of pointless is continuing the search.

Shadow started packing up his things, to get going back to his own police department...for once this is the first time that he had actually failed a case that he was hired to solved he did have to give that criminal props for out smarting even him, during the investigation. As for that eighteen year old mobian, he wasn't just gonna that that slip by, even someone who grew up in foster care, only to end up homeless deserves justice just like the rest.

"It was nice working with you Detective..." Rouge said as she was standing outside and by the darker hedgehog's personal car.

"I'm not giving up on finding him...I know the other police department, has but I for one never give up on a case."

Rouge blinked as she just felt a smile forming on her muzzle, "Thank you...I really hate to assume the worse happened to him...I just really wish I would've known he's been stalked."

"I'm not sure he was stalker or just some trafficker, that took advantage of that lack of family to kidnap him...but all I know is that they aren't getting away with it." Shadow said as he opened his black and red spot car, and getting into the driver seat. Rouge only lets out a small sigh and nodded in agreement, she stepped back to let the car pull out of the parking lot, she gave the detective one last wave, before the car took off down the road.

Rouge only walked over to her car...and opening the door to get in, she only looks at the photo of all her friends on the first day of high-school, she ran her thumb over Sonic's face, "Don't worry Sonic, we will find you." She said as she started her car and starts to drive out of the parking lot.

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

Infinite stepped back at the set up of the nursery, as of lately his pregnant husband has been rather distant with him, much like he was before when he first kidnapped him, though he knew that the hedgehog couldn't keep pushing him away like he's doing now, now that they were off and as far away from Western Island, it meant that he was safe from having to deal with like of police, though he still had to keep Sonic hidden, knowing his husband, he'd take any chance just to as for help.

His left ear tilted up as sound of footsteps, the hammer in his hand started to glitch out of existence as he made his way to his pregnant husband.

Sonic didn't really look the best, if anything he looked much worse than he did when was first kidnapped...he rarely smiled, rarely talked, didn't have much energy, his pelt was completely pale, he still had the same scars and bruises from the jackal, putting him into his place, and giving him unneeded medication...ejections to make him completely weak and put him into a deep slumber.

Infinite lifts up Sonic's hoodie to get a look at the large bump, and his husband's much larger breasts, the jackal gives the sensitive underbelly a soft lick and kisses, feeling his husband's body to shiver at the feeling.

"Good morning, my love~" Infinite said as he nuzzles his muzzle into his husband's bruised neck. Sonic only lets out a small huff, as he tries to push the jackal away, only fail miserably.

"Still not talking Lapis."

Sonic only glared at him.

"I only did all of this cause I love you...and besides you didn't need them, they never cared about you not as much as I do."

Sonic only lets out a small whimper, he was starting to believe the jackal...it's been a whole year and five months since his disappearance, and besides that darker hedgehog, no one had shown any ounce of actively searching for him.

"Ahh!" Sonic squeaked as he felt his chest getting squeezed, causing his nipples to lactate...which was normal because his those force body modifications.

"So you finally gonna talk to me...I mean I really miss your voice, and I'm sure our Cub missed it as well." Infinite hums as he started to fumble with his husband's breasts.

"S-Stop..." Sonic whimpered. Though he only got a chuckle and soft kiss on the cheek.

The hedgehog lets out a small huff of relief when the jackal finally stopped. The jackal scoops up his husband and kisses him passionately on the lips.

The hedgehog was laying down onto his back, looking up at the jackal, who just started to giving his husband sensitive bump attention, making the hedgehog holding back his moans.

Infinite's tail was wagging, in pure joy as he got some movement from his own cub, from every kiss and lick he made. His free hands massaging his husband's plumb rear.

Sonic was completely at the jackal's mercy, as much as he didn't want to be with him, he had no choice, he was terrified of what might happen if he broke the strict rules, after all he knew what the jackal is afraid of.

Tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

"Please help me..."

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭?