↳ ϾHΛPТΞЯ SΞVΞЛТΞΞЛ ・❥・: ̗̀➛

Sonic's eyes flutter opened, he only used his upper body strength to lift himself off of the bed, he looked down to see that he his body was cleaned, and smelt fresh, it didn't really help that he felt dirty. He had memory of last night. He looked down at his sore wrists from where the handcuffs had been placed on, they were red and swollen.

"Good morning My Love~"

Sonic started trembling as he moves his body away from the jackal, or at least he tried to, "S-Stay away..." he mutters as he covers his naked form with his arms and tail.

Infinite only chuckles, as he just rests his hand underneath Sonic's chin. "Come now...Lapis, I know you enjoyed it."

Sonic only turned his head away from Infinite. "Just leave alone...you psycho."

"Not until I give you, your medication." Infinite said as he had two pills in his hand, and the syringe on the tray. Sonic only shook his head. "Oh come on Lapis...you know this is to help you get better."

"I'm not sick! Your just making me weak to keep me he-" Infinite shoved the pills into Sonic's mouth, closing the hedgehog's jaw and keeping it closed until the hedgehog swallows them. Unable to spit the pills out or even hide them underneath his tongue he just forces himself to swallow down the pills. The jackal opens Sonic's mouth, sticks his thumb into Sonic's mouth. When he didn't see that pills "Good boy."

Sonic lets out a small yelp when the needle was forced into shoulder that is already bruised. He flinches when the medication was ejected into his system, he still didn't have any idea what this medicine did.

"See it's wasn't that bad."

Sonic only pulls his head away from Infinite's grasp making the jackal let out a small chuckle.

"Now Lapis you know the rules for when I'm gone?"

The hedgehog only nodded as he looked down his lap, he felt Infinite lift his chin up so that he can press his lips to his own, his didn't really him back...he never did, which the jackal was rather use to. "I won't be gone for long."

Sonic's visions started to get foggy as he can hardly focus on the jackal that in front of him. "I...I don't feel so g-good..." he mutters. Infinite only lays Sonic back down in the bed with small side smirk on his muzzle, "Ssh my Love...rest now, you'll feel some better afterwards."

The hedgehog only ended up going silent as he fell into a deep slumber, the jackal pulls out the second syringe out of the hedgehog's neck, that two was deeply bruised from the needles. "I can't be having this many close calls...you'll forgive me my Sweet, I just know you well." He said as he got up from the pulling covers over the hedgehog's sleeping form. Before he left the room completely he presses his lips to the hedgehog's after checking to make sure everything was locked and secured.

"Alright...time to get some groceries, some medical equipment and supplies, as well as some more medicine and different medications." Infinite said to himself as he started to get ready to head out, he knew he was gonna have to order some that stuff online which he was okay with, after all he already had a lot things coming as off this week, he opened the door to his house locking it up before heading to his black sports car and driving off.