↳ ϾHΛPТΞЯ ŦłVΞ ・❥・: ̗̀➛

Sonic zipped up his suitcase filled with a lot of things that he bought...mostly his clothes, shampoo and conditioner, as well his toothbrush. He only sighs as he was gonna miss place, it held some good memories.

"Sonic I got all of Tails' stuffed and in the truck." The male wolf answered, as he adjusted his glasses.

"Thanks Gadget...I really wouldn't be able to do all this without your help."

"No problem, I'm always happy to help out a friend." Gadget smiled as he took the suitcase from the hedgehog,

Sonic made sure that he had the key on hand, so he can return it to the front desk, he turned off the lights and followed the wolf to the elevator. "So have you figured out what your gonna do about school, and you job?"

"I...I don't know...I mean at this point I'm already failing this semester, cause I've been over working myself. I might as well just drop out...it's not like I did anything good for the school anyways."

Gadget only pauses, he lets out a small sigh and took a hold of Sonic's hand. "Whatever you do just know that I have your back."

Sonic only smiled, when the elevator dinged, the two stepped out of the elevator, into the main hallway, he only made his way to the front desk, he placed the keys onto the desk, before catching up with Gadget.

Infinite only growls to himself when he saw Gadget hold his hedgehog's hand, he needed to get to rid of them...they were nothing but a nuisance to stop him from getting closer to what belonged him.

He didn't have a choice but to put his plan into action tonight. He'll have to strike when the hedgehog's shift ended. So that way he didn't have to deal with any witnesses, the less people know that Sonic was miss the better.

"Oh my Sweet Lapis...it's a real shame that you'll be putting everyone one that you care about in danger, but we can fox that..." Infinite quietly laughed as he plan. As he just glitched out of existence.

Sonic shift his gaze back to complex, as if he had heard something, though he didn't see anything, he only shrugs his shoulders as he got into the passenger seat of the truck, with his backpack.

"Ready?"

Sonic only nodded as he puts his seatbelt on over his body, the truck started up and pulled out of the parking lot, maybe it wasn't gonna be so bad since he'll have a working a shower...he'll just have to use it at know when everyone is asleep. He didn't really feel safe with being naked in front of a bunch of homeless old man. He only lead up against the glass, after awhile, he can only hope that Tails would make a quick recovery so that he didn't feel alone again, like he did with when he was younger.

He hadn't realized that his eyes were getting heavy from the car ride...it wasn't long before he had fallen asleep completely. In his seat.