↳ ϾHΛPТΞЯ SłЖТΞΞЛ ・❥・: ̗̀➛

Infinite straightens out the hoodie on his lover's body, after having had given him bath, after last night's intercourse. He pulls the hedgehog's quills out from inside the hoodie.

"Are you hungry, my little Hedgehog, cause I've noticed you haven't been eating again."

Sonic didn't say anything, he really hadn't given up yet, he still tries his best to scream and shout in hopes that maybe the neighbors would hear him and call the police, but Infinite was always a step ahead of him.

"Come on Lapis, I'm really starting to miss that sweet voice of yours."

Sonic only moves Infinite's hand way from his face, which only cause the jackal to chuckle, as if he was enjoying the hedgehog's attempts to shoo him away. "I see, you want to move straight to dessert~"

"Mmm!?!" Sonic muffles when he felt his tormentor's lips pressed against his own, he only didn't want a kiss, he just wanted his freedom, away from this psycho, he refused to his open his open for the jackal's tongue, but with the bruise on his arm being pressed he opened out his mouth to let out a cry of pain.

Infinite only hums softly into the kiss as his tongue swirled around Sonic's who was resisting from kissing the jackal back, when Infinite pulled away from the hedgehog a very thick strain of saliva was between the two tongues. "Now let's get some actual food in you, we can't have you passing out from the lack of nutrients."

While Infinite was carrying the hedgehog, Sonic glanced around the downstairs, much like his room it had been upgraded with more security and other ways for him to safety get around the house without having to rely on Infinite, at least some his photos of him and Tails were around the house, but most of the locks had been changed to being locked only from outside, and inside, to prevent others from getting in and him from getting out.

"I wish you'd smiled more, after all you have no reason to be sad...I'm right here for you."

"I don't like you..."

"You will soon, as well as understand that I'm the only one that can make you happy..."

Sonic was placed down into his chair, he only looked down at his legs, they were completing useless thanks to drugs, the same with his quills, having had gotten soft from the ejections, so that he couldn't defend himself from whenever Infinite touched him, which was often, like kissing, groping, and bathing him.

The world has completely forgot about him, mostly because he was poor, and didn't have any family left, he was completely alone, not even the mailman and neighbors know that he was in trouble. And that doctor was in on it.

The plate of a single chili dog, with some healthy vegetables to go with it. He only took the hot dog in his hands and started to eat.

"See I told you, you were hungry." Infinite said as he used his tongue to lick away the chili that was on the hedgehog's cheek. "I have to say, my little hedgehog, you have been rather on your best behavior lately."

"Stop touching me..." Sonic hissed.

"You know that's not gonna happen, I mean after all that uterus of yours still needs to be test out, and filled just like that pump ass of yours." Infinite remarks, pulling the hedgehog to his lap, and moving the plate over, he started to lick and kiss at the hedgehog's scarred shoulder.

"Stop..." Sonic pleaded, as he can feel the jackal's cold hands go up his shirt to give his tender chest a small squeeze, since he had surgery and his body was pumped with loads of estrogen, his small form had became more feminine, and sensitive, he always had a smell that turned Infinite on and caused his own hormones to want to protect that weak hedgehog...as well as gave the hedgehog to ability grow breast tissue that is different from the normal male, making that part of his body massage-able, and squeezable.

"Ssh...just eat, you know I'm not gonna hurt you, My Love."

Sonic couldn't feel much below his thighs, but he only started trembling as he didn't like Infinite touching him, now that he was eighteen the jackal can finally have sexual contact with the hedgehog without the fear of being separated from him.

"Stop...I..." Sonic started as he just squirms in Infinite's lap, feeling something thin and long push into his vulva, he can just hear the jackal let out some hum. Sonic looked down at he pinned his ears to his head to see that Infinite had slide his hand down his pants, to give his new sensitive body part a fingering.

The hedgehog only bites his bottom lip, to stop himself from moaning, but he just ended up lets out a some soft moans, with he felt the jackal's fingers press against his tight fleshy pink walls, as he pushed another finger into his vulva, his other hand and muzzle still holding her firm to his lap.

"I knew you'd like the surgery~" Infinite whispered.

"Ahh...I...can't..." Sonic wept, as he arched his back and just lets out a gasps, his body unable to handle the pleasure he just orgasms, to much delight of the jackal as his tail is wagging. He pulls his fingers out of the hedgehog looking at clear sticky coat. "Such a good boy~"

Sonic only pinned his ears down, as he felt a shame of himself...but of course it wasn't over, and knew that.

♡ ♡ ♡

Sonic only muffles as he had a gag ball in his mouth that was covered in his saliva, some of the rooms weren't sound proof, not yet anyways, and of course Infinite didn't want the police to find out that he was holding his lover hostage. The jackal licked Sonic's ear as he was bucking his hip into his lover's warm vagina.

"Mmm!...Mmm" Sonic moaned against the gag, as he can feel the ten load fill up in uterus to the brim, Infinite pulled his cock out letting the thick white ropes cover his lover's rear and abdomen.

Sonic's body was left twitching and trembling, as his tail covered slumped down to cover his semen filled holes, his stomach growling in disgust as the semen that was forced down his throat.

When the gag was removed from the hedgehog's muzzle he only started panting as he just collapsed to the bed. He felt dirty, and disgusted with himself.