↳ ϾHΛPТΞЯ ТШФ ・❥・: ̗̀➛

The jackal only narrowed his eyes as he was using the gemstones ability to allow him to hover in the air, he only looked into the into the window at his lover...he only shook his head as he watched the hedgehog work. "Not eating again..." he thought to himself, his now crimson eyes shifted across the room, landing on a flower pot of the flowers that he had given the hedgehog over the years. His heart couldn't help but to flutter of all the care that hedgehog had put into keeping his gifts healthy.

His big twitch slightly as he heard a noise, he shifted his gaze over to the hedgehog.

The hedgehog only lets out a yawn, as he rubs his tired eyes...he only go like half of his homework done, which was the norm for him, he glanced up at the time before getting up his desk, he felt a little lightheaded from the quick moment, all that crying really drained him, of what little water his body had, it didn't matter he needed the water for a shower later tonight, "I can get the money...after all this is for him..." he thought to himself as he shoves his phone into his pocket as well as his key and ended out the room after turning the lights off.

The jackal only followed suit, keeping his distance so that the hedgehog couldn't hear his footsteps, or the crowd of people and mobians wouldn't get so suspicious of his activity.

Even if that gemstone, prevents him from aging, making it so that it was hard to tell his actual age, unless he told someone, or his ID gives it away.

The jackal comes to a stop at the single diner, it wasn't anything embarrassing...which was much to the jackal's liking, since he'd rather have himself look at the hedgehog with such desire.

The hedgehog pushes open the door, the little bell ringing.

"Your late Hedgehog...your shift started an hour ago!" The female zebra growled, she was in the diner's uniform.

"I know...I'm sorry...so-"

"Save it Hedgehog! I have a important date I need to get to, and I'm not canceling it because your slow ass." The Zebra admits as she walked to the back to get changed and take her leave.

The male otter, who was dressed in the male uniform, only shook his head as he walked over to the hedgehog. "Don't worry about her...you know how she is."

The hedgehog only looked down, "N-No she's right, I have been showing up rather late, and I'm sorry for that..." he said as he opens the locker to put his jacket inside and grabbed the uniform, and the roller skates that match with the uniform. Out of all the staff he was the only one that can roller skate, as well as deliver food fast enough. He only lets out a small sigh...he really shouldn't be pushing his body this hard, but he really needs the pay check, so he can at least pay for the hospital bill, and his apartment.

"See ya Losers..." the Zebra said as she quickly applies lipstick to her lips, and heading out the door.

The owner of the diner, is a female brown bear mobian, she was dressed in pink with a poke-a-dot apron. "Oh my..." she said as she hurries over to the hedgehog. "My dear are you Okay? You look so pale..." she said.

The jackal only rolled his eyes, of course the bear was only following her mother instincts, and the hedgehog being the youngest worker in the diner, she just started to gravitated towards him.

"I'm fine...is it to much trouble, if I can work for an extra hour, to double my pay..." The hedgehog asked.

"I'm sorry dear...but with you looking like this, I have to decline...don't get me wrong I appreciate all the help that you do for us, when you do arrive, even though it's late."

The hedgehog only nodded as he lets out a small huff, and started on his shift. After changing of course.

The jackal watched the hedgehog, he can just feel his tail wagging...thinking of all the things words the hedgehog would say to him.

It was rather pitch black outside when the hedgehog finished his shift, he only got dressed in his normal attire, he waved goodbye to the owner and his coworker, before making the long journey back to the apartment complex.

He didn't really mind walking to place to place, after all it was good exercise, and he didn't really have money to take the bus, or a taxi. He only kept a low profile so that he didn't draw attention to himself. When he was on the street that Apartment Complex was on, he just pushed open the door to the complex and headed to the elevator.

"Ew...who the hell let you into this building..." a female human said as she looked at the hedgehog in disgust.

"I...paid for a room..." He responded. He only got a laugh from the woman, "No wonder you look like trash!"

He only silent during the rest of the ride, he didn't really let those comments get to him...since his concerns were always aimed towards Tails, hints why the fox had nicer clothes, and nicer things, while he had very little. When the elevator dinged the hedgehog stepped out of the elevator and started to make his way down the hall to his apartment.

"Tomorrow will be a better day..." he said to himself as he opened the door to the his apartment, he pulled out his phone as he walked over to the old bathroom. "Hello...yeah it's mean, can you turn the water on in my apartment...cold is fine, thanks." He said has he hung up the phone.

As he started to undress himself, he got a good look at his body...he was skinny, very skinny to the point that it could put most models out of business, a very curvy figure, with wide hips, and thick thighs. He only turned on the water and stepped inside the shower, he had gotten use to the cold water, after all it was cheaper than the warm water. He didn't really have much clothes to change into...so what time he had he would just hand wash his clothes so that they were ready for tomorrow. Unless he was lucky with the thrift stores, or donates from the kind apartment landlord. He only got into the mattress, curling into himself.

He just ended up crying himself to sleep.

The jackal made sure that the hedgehog was fully asleep, before materializing into the dark room, he looked down at the hedgehog's sleeping figure and a smile formed on his muzzle.

"Oh my sweet Lapis...soon, you don't have to live in this dump...and you can finally be happy~" he whispers as he ran his thumb over the hedgehog's soft cheek, he only licks his lips feeling the hedgehog's breath on his own lips. It was so tempting to steal that kiss from the hedgehog's juicy lips. To feel the hedgehog's soft fur pressing against his own fur, his A cup pecs getting erected by his own touch.

But it was to soon...he ran his fingers over the little bit of saliva that rolling down the hedgehog's mouth. He only gave the hand a tender kiss, before snapping a picture of the sleeping hedgehog, before taking his leave.