↳ ϾHΛPТΞЯ ТШΞЛТЏ-ŦФUЯ ・❥・: ̗̀➛

Police Officer's kicked down the door, after the hundredth knock, they had their guys ready as they started to search the place, only found that it was empty and most of expensive jewelry and items were stolen, but no signs of this call butler.

Shadow only growled at himself, for letting that criminal get away from him...and when he so close to solving more than one case. But this time he didn't get any evidence of the blue hedgehog living there, he knew that they couldn't have gone far, or at least he hoped they haven't gone far.

♡ ♡ ♡

When Sonic came too...he grabbed a hold of his head as he just felt his head pounding, he didn't really remember much when he passed out, from the drug...he remembered seeing the documents of his and Infinite's marriage being final, and his age changed from eighteen to twenty-one, just so he was legal enough to have a husband, which he wasn't.

When his eyes adjusted, he looked around the room, to see that he was in what looked to be the master bedroom, thanks to the walk in closet, and full bathroom, he only forced himself to get up, only for his legs to start shaking cause of the sudden weight that was being put on them, Sonic only whimpered from the pain but he forced his way to the window, he only stopped at the memory of Infinite pulling him away from the window, but now...the Jackal didn't even show up, he pulled the blinds a side, his only pinned his ears down...when he saw that he wasn't in a location that he didn't know.

"Good evening, My beautiful wife~" Infinite said as he wraps his arms around Sonic, giving the hedgehog a small kiss.

"W-Where? Did you take me!?" Sonic whimpered out, as he was trembling underneath the male's hold.

"Somewhere where know one can us...or take you away from me." Infinite explanation, "So a different island and outskirts of a city."

"N-No...You can't..." Sonic said as he had tears in his eyes...he couldn't be this far away from his friends...let alone Tails, he knew that the fox didn't make it, after all he couldn't be there to see them pull the plug. "You h-have to take me ba-"

"You know that's not happening..."

Sonic only weakly growls at the jackal. The jackal only chuckles at the hedgehog's attempt of being tough, he only grabs his husband and pins him to the soft bed. "This is your home now..."

The hedgehog only looked up at Infinite. "And be sides...you have me and our cub."

Sonic felt the pit of his stomach when heard that...that's right, he's two months pregnant. He felt Infinite wipe away his tears away from his eyes before softly kissing him on lips.

"Now I'm gonna finish unpacking, you just take this time to wake...I'll come and get you when dinner is made."

Sonic only tilted his ears back and nodded, he only shivers when the jackal places a tender kiss on his flat abdomen before pulling away completely and shutting door behind him. The hedgehog only rolls onto his side and just started sobbing quietly to himself it was the only thing he can think of doing, he didn't have any idea where he was, or how far away he is from the island...he never even gotten the chance to say goodbye to his remaining friends, that is if they still cared about him.