↳ ϾHΛPТΞЯ ТШΞŁVΞ ・❥・: ̗̀➛

Infinite was in his kitchen, after he had did his daily routine on spying on Sonic's friends just to make sure that they weren't getting suspicious of the hedgehog's disappearance, unlike most of the world, right now his major concern is that bat...she was the only one besides the female hedgehog, and chipmunk, who had started to question Sonic's disappearance.

The jackal pulls out the pill bottle of lethal drugs, he had been taking the hedgehog to doctor, just to put him at ease...mostly a doctor that wasn't in Emerald City, but in a small town, on the island. He didn't really care paying for the hedgehog's medical bills after all he was rich himself thanks to being a secret project that government was working on.

It's been two weeks since the car accident, and Sonic had started to make a slow recovery, which in medical terms he was decent enough to be discharged and do thinks on his own, which gave the hedgehog hope on getting away from the jackal so that he could get back to the way it was before.

The jackal's eyes shifted to a bright crimson red, as he growls...he wasn't gonna let that happen, he wanted Sonic to stay, and be with him until the day that he died of old age, and to forget about his friends focus on him. "Two pills is all I need...after tomorrow he'll think twice about leaving me...when he can no longer move his legs." The jackal laughed to himself as he opens the capsule and sprinkles the powder all over the chili on the fries, in secret he's been giving the hedgehog these kind of paralyze pills just so he can keep up the illusion that the hedgehog's legs were broken after the crash, but with the hedgehog healing, he had to resort to other things.

He grabbed the plate of food, and the glass of water he started to make his way upstairs to the guest bedroom.

Sonic was trying to stand, but his legs just refused to cooperate...he really couldn't stand up long, or because of his legs shaking, but he had mostly come to realize that Infinite really isn't someone he could trust...no matter how many questions he asked about his little brother's condition, about his school, his other friends, he can just tell that jackal is lying.

"Why won't it open!" He growled at the window, he knew Infinite was locking him up in this room, after all he had tried the doorknob several times.

"Are you breaking the doctor's orders again?"

"Let me out of here Infinite! I'm capable of taking care of myself and I don't need you!"

Infinite only rolled his eyes, he grabbed ahold of Sonic's arm pulling him close, "You know that's not true, and besides I'm not gonna let you go, after all you have no where to go."

Sonic only growls, "I do...I can stay with my fri-" the hedgehog only lets out a small yelp when the jackal for the second time, smacked him hard on his already bruised cheek.

"Don't you FUCKING dare bring them up...cause you aren't going anywhere, and they won't separate us, even if they find you."

Sonic held his cheek as he started trembling, he never really heard that kind of voice from the jackal, sure he's been slapped before, it started last week when he was starting to ask questions, about his friends but this. He just ended up falling onto his rear cause of his legs failing him.

"Don't you see Lapis, you are mine, and your friends are nothing...they never cared about you, and I make you understand that..." Infinite snarled as his eyes glowed a bright crimson red.

Sonic lets out a yelp, when he felt a rather sharp pain in neck, he looked to see a syringe was jammed into his neck, he just started to feel heavy he just slumped to side completely his vision was blurry as he only saw Infinite's shoes before it all went black.

Infinite only lets out a deep chuckle, "I'll make you see the truth about your fiends..." he said as he hoists the hedgehog over his shoulders and carried out of the guess room.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Ngh..." Sonic groaned as he opened his eyes, he saw that he wasn't in the guest bedroom of Infinite's House, but in the hallway of his high school. "How di-"

"Ew!! Look Amy, it's that Hobo who has a crush on you..." Rouge said.

Sonic got to his paws, as when he saw Rouge, a smile formed on his muzzle as he hurries over to the bat. "R-Rouge and I glad to see you."

Rouge only shoved Sonic off of her, "Ew keep you disgusting hands off of me, Hobo. Gee why did anyone let you into this school."

"W-What?"

"She said back up Dude!"

"Knuckles...come on are we friends."

"Friends! Ha, We wouldn't be friends with a beggar like you! You should be out on the streets were you belong." Amy laughed.

"Ha, if your so desperate for money why not become a prostitute, I heard they get a lot money, Whore." Rouge continued.

Sonic only pinned his ears back, he knew this wasn't real...after all his friends would do and say things like this...to him, not when they were so nice to him when they first met in middle school.

While mental torture was going on, Infinite could smile in the behind his realistic illusions...of course he knew the hedgehog was strong willed, but nothing that a few physical abuse can't handle along with some drugs.

"You'll understand Lapis, that you need me...and only me, in no time."