Chapter 1-Traveling girl

Alex's dad loves to travel the world and he brought Alex and her little brother to Europe for a two year trip. She was homeschooled during the drip and haven't been to school since year nine. Now she is moving back in with her mother in Australia again and are starting school at year eleven.

Alex's PoV:

I'm standing in front of my old school. I haven't been here the last two semesters. I have been homeschooled by my mom while we have been traveling. But now I'm back to the hell some people call school. I walked into the big building and found my way to to the gym where we all meet up every new semester.

They called up some names, and some teachers raced there hands when they heard there name. The principal yelled out there names and then said which classes they were teaching. "Great" I said client, my favourite art teacher isn't working here anymore. "what's the matter?" A girl said behind me. Omg! It was Callie, my best friend. "Omg! Callie, I have missed you so much!" I almost screamed. "Me too!" She sent me a look that meant 'shit they are Looking at us' and I saw some of the teachers looking at us.

I walked toward the music classroom but I stumbled over some trashy girls who probably wanted some male attention. I just walked right through the group. School was MY only escape from the reality back home, some girls was not my reason to believe I was nothing. This place was hell, but home is worse when my parents always used to argue.

When the teacher came in to the classroom I almost screamed because it was my favourite teacher of all time. "Hi! Alexia, good to see you again" Mr. Roberts said. "It's Alex, but it's great to see you to Mr. Roberts" I gently smiled back to him.
I found a seat in the back of the room. I love to sit in the back row so I can lean to the wall. Whit my feet on the desk, and my back leaned to the wall I saw four new boys walking it to the room punching and laughing at each other. I smiled like an idiot when I saw that I had the same hair colour as one of the boys. Galaxy coloured.

I knew they saw that sitting in the back row was a good idea when they saw me too. They ran to the back row right next to me. "Hey, is it okay if I sit here?" The boy with light brown eyes said kindly. It was no other seats in the back row. "Yeah, I don't want to take away the fun of sitting in the back row from you" I laugh back to him. He giggled the cutest giggle I have ever heard. "I'm Alex," I said. "I'm Ashton, Ash as most people call me" he said back. "Well, my real name is Alexia but Alex is cooler" I lough.
"I like it" Ash said before the teacher made the class shut up.

"So who wants to kick start this year with singing a song?" Mr. Roberts said clapping his hands. The boys started to talk. "We should do it!" The galaxy haired guy said. "No, it's lame" the tall blonde laugh. "Alexia, ur Alex come up here!" Mr. Roberts said with a little excitement. "No no no!" I said fast. "Come on!" Mr. Roberts said and dragged me up to the front of the classroom. "Uhh, give me a guitar" I said irritated. I thought I should sing a song kinda related to school.

"Say goodbye to the halls and the classes, say hallo to a job and the taxes" I sang first slowly but then when the verse came I sang louder and faster.
"Wendy run away with me, I know it sounds crazy, don't you see what you do to me?" I sang while playing the old guitar Mr. Roberts gave me. I loved all time low, I wanted to go to their concert, but I never got the chance.

I finished the song and saw some surprised faces look at me in the back row. "What?" I said s little confused. the guys looked at eat other an then said: "you are our new best friend!".