Chapter 7- in love?

The sun was shining through the window and hit me right in the face. I woke up knowing it was finally Saturday. I unlocked my phones so I could check Instagram, but I saw I had gotten 6 texts from Ashton. Sent 2am.

Ashton: hey babe xx

Ashton: you looked so hot tonight <3

Ashton: I would love to spank that ass of yours x

Ashton: OMG! ALEXIA THAT WAS NOT ME!! I SWEAR! IT WAS CALUM AND LUKE!!

Ashton: hello?!

Ashton: I'm so sorry :3 x

Wait. they was together last night? I didn't really cared but they could at least invite the rest of us.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and put on a bra, since all I was wearing was a oversized tee-shirt. My mom probably left a long time ago so I put on some loud but 'slow' music.
I walked around in the house dancing in my tee-shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and made myself an egg and bacon sandwich. I didn't even know what the time was when Callie knocked on the door in the clothes she was wearing yesterday.

"Can i come in?" She asked looking a little embarrassed. I let her come in and she sat down in the big couch in the living room. "This must be good," I said raising one eyebrow. "Ok, so you see. After Michael dropped the boys of at Ashton's, he drove me to his house. We just talked for a while, but I was so tired I fell asleep on his bed. I woke up and saw that he was in a deep sleep on his couch." She explained. "And?" I asked. "And then I gathered all my stuff and left the place. Story over." She answered. "What was that!?" I said loud.

"What do you mean?" Callie asked confused. "You just left?! And came to me. Shouldn't you tell your mom where you was all night?" I asked trying to look disappointed at her. "I didn't want him to see me, I have never slept at a boys house before!... And I told my mom I was sleeping here." She said stressed. "Okay. Are you hungry?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm starving!"

Emma's PoV:

I'm so glad Luke didn't make a big deal out of me moving back. I mean, we dated for a year. We had no relationship problems at all. We was fourteen at the time we started to date, and I moved when we were fifteen. We haven't seen each other for almost a year. We had a really great relationship but we were so young. We have probably grown apart but something told me that I didn't want to let go of him. But something also told me that he was over me. I mean, he was totally cool with me coming back.

I tried to get Luke out of my head for a while. Suddenly I remembered the goldfish that of course LUKE gave to me. Téa was still in her little plastic bag. I grabbed a vase from the cupboard in the kitchen. I filled the vase half way with water and opened the bag where Téa was swimming around. I poured the water from the plastic bag and Téa the goldfish dropped in the vase with a little splash.
I didn't know what to feed her because I didn't have any fish food. I searched a little bit on Google and apparently goldfish love peas, so i opened a can of hermetic peas and dropped a few in the water. Téa didn't looked like she cared when she ate the peas. She was probably too hungry to care.

I was too lazy to go and get some fish food, so I sent Olivia a text instead.

Emma: can you buy some fish food before you come on Monday?

Olivia: please don't tell me you got a new fish? Remember what happened to Nemo?

Emma: no I didn't get a new goldfish named Téa, I'm going to eat it myself.

Olivia: okay I'll bye some fish food then... But don't get upset at the fish funeral next week xx

Emma: I WILL REMEMBER TO FEED IT, Ok!!! This fish will live till the end!

Olivia: yeah, right.

I stared at the fish swimming around in circles. Poor Téa. But I swear on my own death that this fish will live.. Hopefully.
I got a next from Olivia again.

Olivia: how's Australia so far?

Emma: great! I met Luke and some of his friends. They seam really cool :P

Olivia: great, because I don't want to come to Australia and don't knowing anyone there. You have at least been in Australia before...

Emma: it's amazing here, I can't wait to see you <3

I told Olivia a little more about Luke and his friends, but after texting for about half an hour i had to say goodbye. Calum had invited me to his place yesterday to talk about what that's been going on in the past year.

My mom dropped me of at Calum's place and I didn't even knocked at the door before I vent inside. Calum and used to be really close friends, actually he was my best friend. When I still lived in Australia I always came on surprise visits to Calum.
"Still nothing using doorbells?" He said laughing when I entered his bedroom. "Doorbells are for losers." I said jumping on to his bed. "So, are you going to tell me what's been going on with you guys the past year?" I asked trying to make myself comfortable. "First things first, we started a band. Me, Luke, Ashton and Michael." He told me. "Who is Ashton actually? I have never seen him before yesterday." I asked. "We found him on Facebook! We needed a drummer." He said like it was totally normal to get bandmates on Facebook. "Okay then." I said laughing.

Calum talked a lot about the band, and this two girls they meet last week who invited me out yesterday. They were really nice and I think we will get close. I can't wait for them all to meet Olivia.
I knew this question would come. Calum asked: "so, are you and Luke thinking about getting together again?". "I don't know. We haven't talked about it at all, I think he is over me." I stunned. "Trust me, he is NOT over you Emma!" He said making his eyes vide.
"I'm going to talk to Luke, but not yet. I think we need to get to know each other again first." I said before I got a text from my mom saying she was outside to pick me up and drive me home. I looked at the clock at the corner of my phone. I had been here for 3 hours already. "Do you still love him?" Calum asked me in the doorway. "I don't know".

I said goodbye to Calum before I got into the car.

Alex's PoV:

Callie had just left. She borrowed some clean clothes from me and we watched some movies before she left. I was all alone in my house. It was getting late and I had nothing to do but go to bed. I fell asleep in the second my head touched the pillow.

Monday 8:30 pm.

The weekend felt so short. My eyes was barely open when I heard the school bell ring. I was supposed to meet Emma and Olivia before school started but I was kinda late, so I didn't have time to meet them. I had music with all the boys now. I loved music class. In all the elective and language classes the grades was blended, so that's why I had music with Ashton, Luke, and Calum too. I was the same grade as Michael, we both was juniors and in our third year of high school. Ashton was a senior, and Luke and Calum was sophomores. Emma was a sophomore too.

I had music and cooking as my two electives. We didn't have cooking class last week because the fridge in the kitchen was not working. It was kinda sad since Ashton also have cooking class as elective.

We just did normal school things the first four periods, but now it was lunch.
I searched for Emma hoping she was with Olivia. I didn't find them at first but when I went out to the school yard I finally saw Emma and a girl I guessed had to be Olivia. That sat on a bench licking sun. "Hey," I said smiling. "Hey, Alex this is Olivia! Olivia this is Alex!" Emma introduced us. "Hi, it's nice to meet you. Emma couldn't not shut up about you!" I said laughing. Olivia laughed too and said: "yeah, she wouldn't stop talking about all of you either!".

I saw the boys coming this way, Callie too with Michael's hand over her shoulder. And guess what! His hair was not galaxy colour anymore.