Chapter 12- unplugged

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. It was nine in the morning on a Saturday. "Michael, why are you calling me so early?" I asked rolling out of my bed.

"I have big news! We are going to Record a album!" I could tell he was exited. "Really? That's awesome!" I couldn't believe it, are they actually that famous? "But the best part it that we have to stay in a hotel this weekend, and you are coming with us!" He said even more excited.

"Seriously?! When are we leaving?" I was surprised. "Pack your things, we are picking you up in one hour." He ended the call. Shit, this was happening?

"Mom! I'll have to leave for the weekend. The guys are recording a album this weekend." I yelled into her room. "Yeah, yeah, take care." She wasn't really awake, but she said yes, so it's not my fault if she thinks I'm gone forever.

I quickly packed a bag to take whit me. I don't know where we are going, but I'm super excited. "Ok, let's see. I've got my jeans, tees, underwear, makeup, toothbrush, contact lenses... Yeah I'm ready." I mumbled for myself.

I still had a little time left to make myself some breakfast, so I grabbed a bowl and filled it with cereal and milk.
I was just about to finish my food when I heard a knock on the door. Ashton walked in, "hey, are you ready?" He asked. "Yeah, just a second!" I ran down stairs and grabbed my bag. "Let's go!" I said when I came up.

we went out, and into the van. "Hey!" I said when I saw Olivia and Emma sitting with Calum in the middle of them. "Hey Alex, we just need to pick up Callie and Michael before we get on the road." Olivia said smiling. "Jesus, they spend hell of a lot of nights together." I laughed.

"I didn't knew you needed glasses," Emma asked pointing at my face. "I mostly use contact lenses," I nodded. Ashton took the glasses of my face on put then on his own. "Woah! I can actually see better! shit!" He looked out of the window, taking the glasses on and of again and again. "Maybe you need glasses too. My mom didn't knew she needed glasses before she tried mine." I said taking the glasses back

The van stopped outside Michael's house. "I'll get them," I said taking of my seatbelt. I just walked inside without knocking, because a was sure Michael's parents wasn't home.
I opened the door to Michael's room. "Omg!! Are you serious! We need to leave now!" I said disappointed.
I didn't see much other than that they were under the covers, and that Callie's bra wan on the floor.

"Get out! We be there in a minute." Callie yelled out of breath. "Hurry up!" I yelled back.

"Where are they?" Luke asked when I got into the van. "Finishing each other in Michael's bed," I said putting on my seatbelt. "You walked in on them!?" Calum asked wide eyed. "I think so," I said shaking my head in disappointment.
We waited for ten minutes before they finally came out of the house.

"Hey, sorry that you had to wait." Callie said trying to act casual. "Yeah right, you are sooooo sorry aren't you," Calum teased. All the guys was smirking and poking at Michael. I could tell he was pissed of. "Quit It!" Michael finally said after about half an hour. Callie was biting her lips, which she always do when she is embarrassed.

"How long is the ride?" Olivia asked. "Three hours," Ashton said trying to get comfortable in his seat. "Fuck..." She said looking out of the window. Emma was really close with Calum, so she laid her head on his shoulder. She was steering at Luke who was watching something on her phone. Luke looked up from his phone and directly at Emma. she sat up quickly hoping that Luke didn't see was she was doing.

We all talked about how awesome this weekend was about to be, and Calum said he had a surprise for the other boys. We forced him to tell what it was, but he just said he was going to tell us after they recorded the song.
After a while Olivia fell asleep, her body was literally resting on Calum, and it didn't look like he was complaining.