Chapter 3-friends

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Normally I would sleep more but today I knew that I would get to see the boys again. And Callie. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair, then I went to my closet. When I opened the big closet all I saw a lot of black clothes and some light girly dresses and sweaters. I picked a striped black and white dress, some flats, and a black hat.
When I was doing my makeup my phone rang. "Alex here" I said. "Hey babe! No need to ride your old scooter to school, I'll pick you up in my NEW CAR!!" Callie streamed an the other side of the line. "Ok, cool, witch car is..." The line broke, and all I heard was a summing sound. "ok then" I mumbled and threw the phone in my bag.
I walked upstairs to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I made a salad for lunch to bring with me and I made a bowl of greek yogurt with fruit for breakfast. I heard a car drive and stop by the house. I knew it was Callie so I grabbed my bag and put my lunch in it and walked out of the house. A brand new silver car was parked right in front of me. "Shit Cal, who gave you this car?" I asked as I sat down in the passenger seat. "My grandpa is dying" was all she said. "I'm sorry...?" A said as I question. "Don't be, I barely know him" Callie said laughing. "He is loaded with money, so he uses all up on his family" she continued as she drove. "He is a great guy, he has some kinda cancer" she finished. "Ha, sorry not sorry grandpa!" I laughed. "Yo right girl!" Cal laughed back. "Ahh, I love this song" I said as I turned the music louder. "Cause It's to cool for you here and now so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater" we both sang to The Neighbourhood's song sweater weather.

When we arrived to the school and parked the care I saw the Calum and Luke sitting in the grass under the big tree. Luke had a guitar he played on as both of them sang. Calum was writing on a pice of paper. "Hey guys, what are you doing?" I asked sweetly. "We're trying to write a song, but we are not doing well" Calum laugh. "I'm not sure about 'you're ust a little bit OVER my limit' it's not right.." Luke said rubbing his neck. "Yeah is sounds like.." Calum continued. "You should change it to 'you're just a little bit OUT OF my limit' is sounds better" i said looking at Callie to see if she agreed.

"Yeah" she said. "That's it! Thanks Alex" Luke said writing on the paper. "Hey! Hey, Ash! Michael! Over here!" Calum shouted and waved. Ashton and Michael obviously noticed and ran over the school yard. "Hey, what's up?" Ashton asked looking straight at me.

"Alex helped us finish the song" Calum said smiling. "Phh, i just said 'out of' that's all" I lough and felt myself blush. Why would I blush? "Wow, singer, guitarist AND songwriter!" Ashton said both exited and sarcastic. "So you are finished with the whole song?" Michael asked Calum and Luke. "yeah, take a look" Luke said as he handed Michael the paper.

The school bell rang and it was time for hell again. It was gym, and of course I had gym with one of the boys. Ashton. The guy with the curly blonde hair and hazel eyes. I looked at him as he stood and talked to some guys. He was built and hot in shorts. He sent me a glens and I felt myself blush again. Why? The The coach told us to play some football ur Soccer if you prefer. I'm not a pro at football but I love to do some tricks with the ball. We warmed up before the real deal began. I took a ball and started to do some tricks. I was better then I tough, maybe because I always played with the street boys when I was In Europe.

"wow, babe you are damn good" a boy behind me said. i just continued. I failed a few times but no one can be perfect. The coach said that we had to prepare for the real game. I just stood and did what the guys at my team said. Ashton was on the other team and a saw he sent me a 'prepare to lose' look. "Kiss my ass" I whispered just loud enough so he could hear it.

The game started I ran my ass of after the ball. Ashton did of course the same. I scored a few times but so did Ashton. It felt like we were the only one who played. The other people just faded away, it felt like it was only me and Ashton.

The game was over and neither won, it was eleven-eleven. When the period was over and every one was about to hit the showers, Ashton came to me. "good game" he said pretending to be cool. "nah, you sucked" I lough. "you little fucker" he said as he picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Stop, no, don't! Stop!" I screamed. "What was that? Did you say don't stop? Okay" he said as he started to spin around. I never felt dizzy ur sick from spinning as most people do so it didn't bother me, but I kinda pretend it did.

"I'm gonna throw up on you!" I lied. Ashton finally put me down and I actually felt a little dizzy but nothing too much. "I need to shower, see you in next class" he winked. Wait, did we have next class together? I went to the wardrobe and opened my bag and found the list of all the classes. Yes, it was true. Me and Ashton had history now.

As I showered I had a lot going on in my head. Why did Ashton make me blush? Do I.. No... Do I? No whaaat, we just met.

After changing it to my normal clothes I went to history class. Ashton sat in the back row whit a empty seat right next to him. He smiled and waved as a sign that he has saved the seat for me. How cute. Luke was in this class too, he sat on the seat next to Ashton on the other side. "Hey, thanks" I said as I sat down on the seat. "No probs" he said back.

Luke sent a look to Ashton when I was finding my books in my bag. He raised med eyebrows up and down and smirked. Ashton just rolled his eyes. "Is the teacher late?" I asked cause it wasn't any teachers here. "I think so" a girl in front of me said. "Witch teacher have this class?" I asked again. "I don't know" the girl said. "It's miss. Lauch..earm Laucher or something" luke said continued. "Ah, miss. Lauchery, yeah that old French toast is not coming before we're halfway through the period" I laughed. Miss. Lauchery was really old and she was always late to class. "i tough you where new to this school like us, how do you know the teachers?" Luke asked smiling a crooked smile. "No, I have just been homeschooled because I was in Europe for the two last years" I explained. I was so tired of explaining the same thing over and over again. "Oh, that's cool, so you like traveling?" Ashton asked interested. "Yeah, omg you have no idea!" I said exited.
"Maybe we can come with you next time you are traveling" Luke laugh. "yeah, friends do that for etch other" Ashton said really serious. "Friends?" I smirked. "Yeah, we are friends right?" Ashton smiled. "Yeah, best friends" i said happily. We are best friends.