Chapter 10- the guy allways pay

I saw I big amusement park. All the colourful lights shined in the reflection of the sea. It was beautiful. "I love amusement parks!" I said loud wrapping my arms around Ashton's waist for a hug. I was to short to give him a normal hug.

"I know, You said it when we was at the little carneval ." He said smiling so his dimples showed. "You remembered?" I mumbled. That was ages ago. "Yeah! I did." He looked directly into my eyes. "Come on, let's go!" He said building up the excitement . we ran to the desk where the ticket sale was. "i can pay for my own tickets!" I said when Ashton handed the lady money. "No! I'm gonna pay for you." He said letting go of the money. "You don't have to," I said lightly shaking my head.

"The guy always pay for the girl! That's the first dating rule. Please don't tell me some douche made you pay at a date?" He asked looking shocked. "No, this is my first date... Ever." I said smiling. "NO WAY!" He was surprised. "It's not easy to meet guys when you leave the place the next day!" I said giggling. "Never?" He asked again. "Never." I said looking serious. "Then I'm going to make this the best date of your life!" He said dramatically. I giggled again.

"What do you want to do first?" He asked scanning the place with his eyes. "The yellow rollercoaster!" I said already running towards the line. It wasn't so many people there, maybe because it was only Tuesday, so the lines was pretty short. We sat down next to each other and a guy secured us to the seats. "Everyone ready?!" He yelled. "Yeah!" We all yelled back. "Ready, set, go!" He said as he started the ride.

I have to admit that I was a little scared at the first seconds, but it got over when we came to the first loop. It had like three lopes, and the rest of the ride was just confusing.

We got out of our seats when the ride was over and went to check on our picture. "Look at me!" Ashton giggled really loud. He was screaming, and I wanted to do something crazy for the picture, so I had both my hands on my boobs. "look at me! I didn't think it would work!" I said blushing and laughing at the same time.

"I want picture number 28!" I said to the man behind the desk. "10 dollars for one, 15 dollars for two." He said without any sign of joy. "We take two." Ashton said finding money in his wallet. "No! I'll pay!" I threw a twenty dollar bill at the man. Ashton didn't look very pleased. "Here are your pictures and five dollars." The man said handing me the pictures and the money.
"Here," I said giving Ashton one of the pictures. "Why don't you let me pay?" He said trying to look sad, but he was terrible at hiding his smile.

"Because." I teased. "I don't know about you, but I am hungry for a burger!" He looked for the restaurant. "Yeah! Me too." I put a hand on my stomach. "Let's find the restaurant." He said grabbing my hand. I blushed really fucking hard. We held hands all the way to the restaurant, and he didn't let go of my hand before we sat down at a table.
"What do you want to drink?" Ashton asked me looking at the menu. "Just water," I said searching the menu for a chicken burger.

"Are you ready to order?"!the waitress asked nicely. "Yeah, we both want water to drink, and I want the regular hamburger." He looked at me waiting for me to say what I wanted. "I'll have the chicken burger, thanks." I smiled.

"Nice choice darling." He said acting wealthy. "You too, Sir." I said raising my glass of water. We both cracked up in laughter at the same time. I almost got water out of my nose! He noticed and laughed even more. "Nice!" He joked, which made me giggle so it actually came water out of my nose this time. "Stop it!" I said embarrassed. "People are probably looking," I said silent. "No, I'm sorry." He apologised. "You better be," I acted sassy.

The waitress finally came out the kitchen door with our food. I have to admin the burgers looked really fancy. Ashton rubbed his big hands together, and licked his lips. "This looks orgasmic!" I said grabbing my fork and knife. Ashton tried not to laugh. "That's what I like about you! (You keep me warm at night!) You are so funny and confident when you speak!" He said. I looked at him. Did he really think that about me? "well, I like you too Ashton." Was all I responded with.

We finished our food and of course, Ashton payed for my meal. "Let's go and play some games! I'm too stuffed to go on a ride right now." Ashton suggested. "Yeah! Me too, plus I'm really good at skeeball!" I smirked. "Won't to bet on it?" He asked, trying to look manly. "Heck yeah, what are we Betting on?" I asked. "The winner gets both the prices!" He said, and we shook hands.

This time Ashton agreed to let me pay for the game, but only because it was a bet. I have the woman my money and she started the machine. Nine balls rolled automatically down to where I was standing when it started. i gave Ashton a 'are you ready?' Look, and he nodded.
I threw one ball and it hit right in the hundred points whole. "Yes!" I said to myself preparing my next shoot.

The balls rolled non stop, and hit the hundred, and sometimes ten points whole when I failed. The time was over, and omg! I actually won!

"Suck it, and learn bitch!" I said with probably too much confidence. "Congratulations, you won a second price." The lady said pointing at the row with teddy bears in the size of footballs. I was, white, brown, and pink bears. "The brown one!" I said pointing.
She gave me the teddy bear. "And you won a third price," she said looking at Ashton. He chose the little, smiling, stuffed strawberry for me.

"Thanks, Ashton" I said blushing. "lets go to the Ferris wheel." He said and took my hand yet again.

we jumped in to one of the carriages, and the Ferris wheel started to spin slowly. We got closer and closer to the top. It was so beautiful to see all the lights up here. It was so bright we couldn't se the stairs. I glanced at Ashton who was looking down. I really wanted to kiss him. I wanted to feel my lips press agents his. I was really tempted, but I just ignored my own toughs.

The ride was over, and we went on a few more before it got really late. "I'll think we should go home now, it's half past eleven." Ashton said letting go of my hand, and looked me in the eyes. "Yeah, let's leave." I said, and he took his arm over my shoulders and we walked to the car.

We drove home and Ashton opened my door. He walked with me to the door, and we stood there for a long time. "Had a great time with you Alexia." He said with a mild voice. "had a great time with you to Ashton." I loved that he called me Alexia, he was the only one who didn't say Alex. He pooled me in to a hug and after we both leg go, I turned around to open the door.

Before my hand touched the door handle, I felt Ashton grab it. He span me around and pooled me close. Before I even could take a breath, his lisps was pushing agents mine. It felt so right. The stars was shining bright, and I felt excitement rushing through my body. We kissed for quiet a long time. "Great bye." He finally said opening the door for me, so I almost fell inside. I saw he biting his lips before he closed the door. My legs felt weak.