Chapter 24- math class

Olivia's PoV:

My knees felt weak as I stepped out of bed. A million thoughts was making chaos in my head. Why? Calum. All I could think of was the feeling of kissing him, and how much I would like to do it again. I never really thought I would be more than a friend for Calum, but he must feel something right? He kissed me as much as I kissed him.

"Morning," Emma said with her usual morning voice. "Good morning." I said as I brushed through my hair. Emma was trying to find something to wear as I stated to put on a few coats of mascara. I had already picked out something to wear the night before, but Emma is more of an 'last minute' person.

"We have math first right?" I asked. "Yeah, with Calum." She answered as she put on a tee shirt. An all time low tee shirt to be exact. I felt my heart skip a beat when I heard his name. I haven't seen him since Friday, I've only got a text saying: "are you awake? Im bored" at three pm which I didn't answer 'cause I was asleep. "Okay," I said quick when I released I hadn't responded. I threw on the clothes I had picked out and followed Emma downstairs. "Good morning," Emma's mom said smiling. "Morning," we said at the same time. Emma's brother, Sebastian, was enjoying his bowl of serial in a rush. He went to another school which started a little earlier, so he had to leave now.

I took two slices of bread out of the package and put them
In the toaster, and ate a banana whilst the bread toasted. Emma pored herself a bowl of cereal with milk. Whilst we ate our breakfast we didn't really speak. Emma was spamming Instagram with pictures and I was too deep into my  own thoughts. Calum... Calum! Omg i need to stop! I noticed that the door closed. Emma's mom and brother just left the house. I peeked at Emma's phone to see what the time was. "The buss is here in ten minutes," I said I started to speed up.

I can't wait to get my license so I can drive to school instead. All I need is a car, but my parents are saving money for that...

Emma threw the last spoonfuls of cereal in her mouth. She left her bowl on the table and ran to get her backpack. I took her bowl along with my own plate and put it in the dishwasher. I opened the fridge on took both of the prepackaged lunches out. I took my own lunch and shoved the box in my backpack. I held Emma's lunch in my hand at the end of the staircase as she ran down. The grabbed her lunch out of my hand and did a little jump at the last step.

"Let's go!" Emma said and opened the front door. We started to walk faster as we heard the loud sound of the school buss appearing around the corner. We stood in front of the exact spot the buss always  stopped at. The door opened and Emma got on the buss with me straight behind her. The buss was crowded and people was screaming and laughing, I can't believe that someone actually can fall asleep at this buss. I sat down on a random seat in the back range of the buss. Our house was one of the last stops, so it was rarely a empty place where we both could sit next to each other. Emma got a seat a little longer behind me, next to some silent guy in all black clothes.

I put my earphones in my ears and listened as I looked out the window over the head of this short dolled up girl next to me. She had a foundation line I wanted to laugh at, but I just tried not to stare. The girl stood up in her seat and talked to the girls sitting in front of us. I didn't hear what they said due to the music streaming out of my earphones, but I could see that the other girls had about a pound of makeup in their faces.

I always wondered why some people think that amount of makeup is pretty...

I closed my eyes and relaxed but after a short amount of time I could feel a tap on my shoulder. Emma was trying to get my attention so I unplugged my earphones. "The school is just around the corner," she said and walked to the buss door. I grabbed my backpack and followed her. I knew I had to push myself as close to door as possible when all the other people come to get of the buss. It's like a 'you're either first, or you're pushed to death' so I rather be the first one of the buss.