Chapter 25- goodbye

Olivia's PoV:

I sat alone at a table inside a café and waited for Calum to come back with our orders. We took a buss to town so no one could catch us ditching school. "Here you go," Calum smiled as he put my hot chocolate on the table in front of me. "Thanks." I sad nicely and took a sip. It was warm, and some of the whipped cream got on my nose.

Calum laughed a shy laugh as he attempted to wipe it of with his hand. He didn't have a napkin to clean his hand so he just licked the cream of his hand. "I wander what boring subject everyone else is having at school right now," I said and rested my head in the palm of my hand. "Yeah," Calum said. It seemed like he wasn't focusing on what I said.

"Is something wrong?" I asked and he reacted like he just woke up from a nightmare. "Oh, um.. Yeah, I'm just nervous I guess." He said not making eye contact. "About what?" I asked confused. It took a few seconds before he answered: "Olivia.. I want to asked you something. I was wondering if one day want to go out with me? like a proper date." I had a feeling he would ask me that question.

"Yeah, I'll go out with you." I smirked. "Really? Alright.. Cool, what about... Well it has to be after the tour but I guess that just make it something to be exited about." He said smiling. "Yeah, I'm already excited!"

Alex's PoV:

The school day was over. But where was Calum? And Olivia also. We where about to say goodbye before the boys left to pack for the tour. "I'll call Calum," Michael said as he took his phone out of his pocket.  "Hey! Where the fuck are  you? Is Olivia with you?.... Seriously?..... Uhh...ok then. Bye?"

Michael rolled his eyes. "They ditched the last classes and are in town, so that can't come.". He said. "But he said we could all met up at the old pier later today before we leave, and say goodbye them." He continued. We all agreed and went home.

A few hours later I was on my way to the pier. I was the first to arrive but it didn't take long before all the girl arrived too. A wan stopped at the road ten meters away and out came four boys we knew to well.

"Hey!" We all said and hugged. "So we don't have long before need to leave," Ashton said. "Ok, I guess this is goodbye anyway." I said wit a sad tone in my voice. We hugged a little more and said out last goodbye before the boys left in the van. We girls planned to get Ben & Jerry's after they left and 'cry out' at my place. And that's exactly what we did.