Chapter 5- heartbroke guy

I sat in the kitchen waiting for my cheese toasty to be done when I got a call from Callie. "hey, I'm sorry about yesterday but I couldn't drive you home. Pleas tell me what you didn't walk home?" Calling started. "No, Ashton drove me to his place, then home." I explained. "Ashton hah?" Callie joked. "Shut your mouth!" I almost screamed back. Callie just laughed.

"Do you like him?" Callie asked. "I don't know him that much," I said back. "Sounded like you are pretty close already..." Callie said and I knew she had a smirk on her face. We talked a little more but I could hear my mom waking up. "Shit! I'll have to go, my mom is waking up soon." I didn't give here time to say goodbye before I ended the call.

Me and my mom didn't have a good relationship. She was that kind of mom who let me do whatever I wanted, but she was strict about when to be home and who I was with. She kinda was a rebellious teenager and she didn't want me to end up the same way. But anyway she was not the most protective mother, especially not after my dad left. I tried to avoid her in every possible way, it was pretty simple because my mom work a lot.

I gathered all my stuff, grabbed my toasty and ran outside before my mom saw me. I jumped on my scooter and drove to school. After I parked, I took my cheese toasty which was cold now, and starter to eat it. I was kinda early but I saw Luke sitting alone under a tree listening to music. "Hey Luke, what's up?" I Asked sitting down next to him. "Hmm.." Was all he responded with.
He looked kinda sad so I asked: "it's everything okay?". "Yeah, don't worry about it." He said looking at me trying to smile. "Okay, I won't ask." I said when he offered me one of the earplugs. We listened to music in silence. he was just on his phone, so I found my book and started to read.

The book got kinda boring after a few pages so I looked at Luke's phone. He scrolled down Instagram and stopped at a picture of a girl with long dirty blonde hair and she had glasses. He made a big stun and scrolled down again. Who was she? Luke was totally fine yesterday, but now... Hmm.

"First period is starting soon, i think we might need to go." Luke said as he stood up and gave me his hand. He pulled me up and we walked together in to the school building. "I have Spanish now, what about you?" I asked Luke. "Mi comida favorita es la pizza!" Luke shouted in a terrible accent. I laughed my ass off and almost fell on the floor. "I have art class," Luke said when I was still laughing with tears down my cheeks. "Ha, omg, okay I'll see you later." I finely said.

Spanish was kinda boring but I loved it. I liked the feeling of knowing I could talk with spinach talking people.

Luke's PoV:

I didn't really like art but it was kinda chill. The teacher was talking about some kinda art guy I don't remember the name of. I just lay there in the back row with my feet on table hiding my phone in my lap. I didn't really use my phone, I was deeply inside my own thoughts.
Nothing really made sense in my head, the only thing that was clear was that I miss her.

Alex's PoV:

I finally finished my first classes and it was finally lunch time. Of course I forgot my lunch, but I had a few dollars so I bought myself a chicken sandwich in the cafeteria. I opened the package and Looked for a place to sit. I glanced over all the tables. I saw Michael and Calum sitting on a bench close to the windows. I walked towards the guys when I taught I spotted a familiar girl. She looked like the girl I saw on Luke's phone. I found myself staring at her so I just shook my head and went to Calum and Michael.

"Hey, have you seen Callie?" Was she first thing Michael said when I got there. "Nope, but she'll stick around." I answered sitting down next to Calum. "There's Ashton!" Michel said as Ashton skated at my penny board towards us. Ashton stopped and looked at the same girl as I did. He looked kinda shocked. Who was she?