Chapter 14- "let's celebrate!"

"It's only two weeks," Luke said trying to cheer us up. "Yeah, it's over before know it." Olivia added. "Besides, it's here in Australia so we can probably meet you at the tour." Callie said looking at Michael.
"Let's just eat our breakfast and think about the album for now," Ashton was probably more hungry than excited.

I knew Olivia was such a slow eater, so i ate my food slower so she didn't just sit there and eat alone while the others joke around. We both still had a little bit of food left when the others left the table. The time was nine, so we had some time we could spend doing crazy shit.

"So, do you have someone special in your heart," I smirked obviously meaning Calum. She always act shy around him. "Nah.. Maybe, I don't know." She said watching Luke trying to slide down the slide at the playroom. Michael even tried to push him. "I know you and Calum have been getting closer the past weeks." I said acting like I knew everything in life.

"He is an amazing friend, but I don't think he likes me tho." She tried to avoid eye contact with me. "just wait and see," I said when she finally looked at me. "What about you and Ash?" She asked smirking, so could se her dimple. "You two sleeps in the same bed tonight," she continued. "That was Michael and Cal's fault!" I said trying to hide the guilt that I liked it. "Well, well." She said putting the last strawberry in her mouth. "Let's go," she said standing up, and tying her flannel around her waist.

We went to the gigantic playroom were the others was. "I don't think we are aloud to be here," I laughed. "Nah, we are mentally kids anyway!" Callie said sliding down the little slide with her head first. "Okay then," I grabbed Olivia's hand and dragged her with me up to the playground.

I struggled with getting through the small tunnels, but I got to the other side. I am really claustrophobic, so every time I went through a tunnel I started to have small breathing problems. I felt really uncomfortable and got down from the playgrounds and jumped in the ball pit were Luke and Emma was.

I hit Emma's leg, and she threw a green ball at me. "You bitch!" She giggled as she gave me 'you interrupted' face. I figured she probably tried to get closer to Luke. "Shit, I forgot my phone." I said winking lightly to Emma.

I went back to the playground. "I think we need to get ready now!" I said looking at my watch. "fuck, we are going to get late!" Calum said trying to get through one of the tunnels. "Let's get our stuff and get out!" Callie said all
Ready running to the staircase. We all ran to our hotel rooms and got all she stuff we needed. I helped Ashton again to carry all his drums, while only luke and Michael had their hands full with their guitars. I cave Callie a 'help me' look but she ignored it.

We had to carry all the instruments to the other side of the road were the studio was. "Hello," I said opening the door. "Hey, good to see you again!" Caitlin said smiling. She wore the same 'professional' clothes she had on yesterday. "Hey, where are Dave?" Luke asked. "He is late, I'm so sorry about that." She answered, not hiding the disappointment in her voice. "You can just practice your songs till he comes," she said unlocking the door to the recording room.

The boys went inside the small room while we girls was left on the red couch. We waited for twenty minutes before Dave finally arrived. "hey, I'm so sorry! We need to get started as soon as possible now!" He was stressed. "We are ready to start!" Ashton said making a little drum solo on his cajon. "can we all sing and play at the same time?" Luke asked. Dave looked surprised. "I mean, it go faster that way. And we prefer to play and sing together." Luke continued. "Yeah," Michael stated.

"It won't sound as good, but if that's what you want, I will not stop you." Dave said shaking his head. "Then we only need about two, three hours." Caitlin said. "Ok, just start when you are ready. But remember that you have to play again and again till it's perfect!" He said still surprised over their decision. "Okay, Dave!" Calum said rolling his eyes. "One, two... One, two, three, four!" Ashton started.

The sound of their voice single 'Too Late' was amazing. We all had a pair of headphones on so we could hear them sing. I felt the goosebumps on my entire body when I heard Ashton sing. It was the most beautiful thing I heard in a long time. they had to sing the song over and over, verse by verse, again and again. Finally after an hour Dave said they could get ready to sing their last song. I thought u would not listen to this song, so it made in more excited to get the album on a CD and listen to it. Emma did the same.

I and Emma vent to the couch and chatted while the others was still listening to the song. "So what's the plan for today after the album is done?" I asked. "I don't know. I've been trying to get some alone time with Luke, but he don't seem to get it." I could tell the was a little angry at him. "Just try again this evening. We are probably going to celebrate later, just try to get closer to him." I said trying to help. I knew i should probably do the same with Ashton.

"Yeah, but I'm afraid he still won't notice." Emma looked sad. I didn't know what to do. "I can talk to him if..." Emma cut me of. "No! Please don't. I can handle this."

After one more hour, they where finally done with the album. "Alright! Let's celebrate!" Ashton said loud giving everyone a high five. "The album will be sent to you in the mail in about one week. But here is a CD with the songs on." Dave gave Luke a white CD with 'Unplugged' written on the front. "Thanks for everything Dave." Michael thanked him sipping up his guitar bag. "No problem! Hope I might see you an other time guys." We said goodbye to Dave and Caitlin, and left.

"What now?" I asked. "We go..." Michael started. "And order..." Calum continued. "Some fucking..." Luke said building up the excitement. "Food!" Ashton finished. We all laughed.

We went back to the hotel and we all sat in my, and surprisingly Ashton's bed. "What should we order?" Olivia asked. "Pizza!" Michael yelled. "Chinese?" I asked. "Let's order from room service! So we can decide our own food." Ashton took the photo and dialled the number to room service. "We don't pay for anything anyway," he said. "Yeah, hello. I want to order some food for room 69.... Yeah...I'll take one spaghetti bolognese.." Calum showed Ashton two fingers. "Oh sorry, I'll take two." He said fast. "Pizza for me, Mikey, Luke, and Emma." Callie said. "And four of the pizzas." Ashton said reading the menu. he looked at me and Olivia.

"Ask for a surprise!" I said. I liked almost all food that exists. "Yeah, me too!" Olivia started. "And two girls here want a surprise, can you do that?... Ok thanks... 15 minutes?... Ok, bye."

The food arrived. I and Olivia got some fancy pasta with some kinda white sauce and bacon in it. It tasted a little like macaroni and cheese, but better. "I should ask for a surprise.." Calum said playing with his spaghetti. "Here, taste some." Olivia said holding the fork with food on I front of Calum. "Yep.. I should definitely order a surprise!" He laughed after he swallowed. We all ended up Sharing our food with each other. The pizza was really tasty.

After a little while, Callie and Michael went to their room saying they wanted to watch a movie. We all know what 'watch a movie' actually means tho. Emma also dragged Luke into her and Olivia's room. I felt a little proud of her. I wanted to hear what they said, so I went after then and listened to what they said outside the door.

Only Olivia, Calum, and Ashton was left in the room, but I felt Ashton's warm body behind me after a while. We both leaned into the door.