Chapter 23-too hot

"Ashton... Dont sleep, I'm not tired and I don't want to stay up alone." I said to a sleepy Ashton. He had just banged me better than his own drums. He was almost asleep short after, but my energy was high.

"No babe... I'm so tired.. And hot." He said without opening his eyes. "Yeah, I agree. You are hot." I smirked. I could see he was slightly smiling at my comment. I got out of bed, picked up the clothes Ashton had just ripped off me, and got dressed in them. I opened the small windows close to the roof due to this being a basement, and a cold breeze come in. "Shoot!" I said loud when I realised it was starting to drain water inside as well.

"What it it?" Ashton said, and I looked behind me to see that he jumped up in a sitting position looking surprised. "It's a fucking storm out there!" I laughed as I closed the two windows again. "It's too warm here. We should go upstairs." I said but he just laid down again. "Come on! I can't almost breath in here." I said trying to convince him to get up. "Ashton Fletcher fucking Irwin!" I said as I jumped and landed next to him in the bed, causing him to immediately wake up. "Jesus! Alexia." He shouted in a playful way.

"Come on," I said dragging him out of my bed. He groaned as he finally followed me upstairs. When I opened the door it was like someone threw ice cubes as. It was so cold here in difference to my room. I let the door open to let the cold air get into the warm room.

"Hungry?" I asked, and first now I realised I was walking... Kinda weird? I knew why, but is it normal? I just shook the thought out of my head.

"Yeah, a little." He said subbing the back of his neck. "What would you like?" I asked and placed my arms around his waist and smirked. "Your lips would be great," he smiled and kissed me softly. He started to bite my lover lip playfully which made me laugh. I opened the cupboard to see what we had. It wasn't much to be honest, so I opened the fridge too and thought about what we could eat.

"Well... Do you want pasta with tomato sauce, ur pasta with tomato sauce?" I asked as is was the only thing I could think of to make. "Oh, that's a hard one. Pasta with tomato sauce sounds good, but I think I want pasta with tomato sauce." He joked along. "Well then," I grabbed a pack of pasta and got the ingredients I needed out of the fridge. Pasta, tomato, onion, mushroom, carrots... Not much.

I tried to cook the food but it wasn't that easy when you have a dancing and singing Ashton in your way. "You either help me or I'll kick you out if keep doing that!" I said loud pushing him to the side. "Oh, God. Calm down... EVEN WHEN THE SKY IS FALLING DOWN EVEN WHEN THE EARTH IS CRUMBLI..." He started to sing and dance again but I cut him if.

"I have a God damn spatula and I'm not afraid to use it!" I threatened him, but all he did was laughing. "I'm serious!" I said as I hit him lightly on his but. "Ouch!" He said making a sad face. "I'll just be over here.." He said slowly trying to leave the kitchen.

"Come back, it's ready." I said as I turned of the heat. "Yay!" He said trying to look cute. We grabbed a plate each from the cupboard and filled our plates. Ashton was probably more than 'a little hungry' cause he ended up eating a big portion of food, plus the rest of my food.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked watching him lick the plate. "We can watch a movie or something?" He suggested. "Which movie?" I asked again. "We'll find out," he said and stood up. He took both of our plates, mainly because he had eaten the rest of my food, and he put them in the dishwasher. "Let's go down and see if we can find something to watch," I said right before running down the stairs. It had gotten colder down here, so we come actually breathe this time.

"What kind of movie do you want to watch?" I asked as I jumped in my bed. "Something boring, so I can fall asleep." He said rubbing his hands over his face. "Ok then.." I said and turned on the TV. "We should just pic something random," I said as I chose the first movie I saw. I didn't even read the name, but it was some kind of old Disney movie.

Ashton took of his shirt again and got under the covers in the bed. I sat on top of the covers but I got underneath so I could be closer to him. He put his hand around me and I could tell he was trying to sleep. "Ashton.." I said silent like a whisper. He just groaned in return. "Open the drawer next to the bed." I commanded. He rolled his eyes and opened it. "Are you serious?" He said and smiled. "What's wrong with having snacks in my bedside drawer?" I asked making a funny face. He grabbed a pack of mixed candy and opened it.

We continued... Well I continued watching the movie whilst eating candy. Ashton was lightly snoring beside me and I figured I should try to fall asleep before the snoring get worse. I turned off the TV and put the bag of candy on the floor 'cause I was too lazy to get up and put it back in the drawer.

I snuggled closer to Ashton and he wrapped his arms around me pooling me closer. He had a thing grip around my waist and it made me feel safe. He always made me feel safe and protected, he made me smile everyday. "I love you," I whispered not expecting response. "I love you too, good night." He surprisingly said back. "Night." I smiled. I swear I fell asleep smiling.