Chapter 16- reunited love

"Hey, cal. You know that girls night we had to cancel?" I said in the phone. "Yeah, what about it," she answered bowing in her new painted nails. "Let's just have it this Friday, ok?" I said while walking upstairs, "yeah, where? At your place?" She asked. "No, Emma said we could be at her house." I opened the fridge. "Elias! Do you want Mexican food for dinner!?" I yelled to my brother. "Yeah!" He yelled back.

"So, when are you and Ashton going out?" Callie asked sassy. "Today, I'm going to his place at seven." I answered grabbing some vegetables from the fridge, and turned on the stove. "I need to hang up now, have fun on your date. And please make a move!" Callie said and hang up.

I first roasted some chopped chicken And chopped up the veggies and threw them in a saucepan. I added some beans and tomato purée so I got more liquid. I let it heat up for twenty minutes before I added some spices, and opened a pack of tortillas.

I heated up the tortillas and turned off the stove. "Elias! Come and eat!" I yelled. He ran down the stairs really quickly. "Can I eat at my room?" He asked, grabbing a tortilla. "I don't think mom will like that.... But I won't tell her." I said filling my tortillas. "Thanks!" He said and grabbed my plate. "Hey! Those were mine?" I screamed, but he was already up the staircase.

I filled two tortillas and went down to my room.

I was about to practice my guitar after I ate my food, but my phone started to ring. "hey, Olivia!" I said. "Hi! I was wondering what food you want to order on Friday?" She asked trying to move away from Emma who screamed 'pizza!' in the background. "I don't know. What do you want? I know Emma want pizza." I asked laughing.

"Yeah! I think I want Chinese tho," I could hear that she close a door, and Emma's voice was gone. "Why don't we just make the food ourselves!? That would so fun, and we can make a pizza and some Chinese food." I said thinking of all the fun we could have. "Great idea! We can go to the grocery store together and buy the ingredients." she was totally up for it.

"Great! So what are you up to?" I asked. "Well, Emma is going out and visits some old friends. So I invited Calum over."she mumbled the last part. "Omfg! Really? That's great, what are you going to do?" I was so proud of her finally making a movie with Calum.

"I'm not sure, if you want to join us you can just come to our house." She asked, but I was nothing planing to interrupt them!

"No! I'm going out with Ashton later anyway." I said looking at my small drum set in the corner of my room. It reminds of Ashton every time I see it. It only had some basic drums, but I really enjoin to play on it. It was only the bass drum, snare drum, hi-hat, crash, floor tom, and last is the high tom. And my favourite part is all the colours the drums had.

"Oh! I need to go now, bye Alex." Was the last thing Olivia said before she hang up.

I grabbed my guitar and practiced on the cords to 'boulevard of broken dreams' by greed day, since I already know how to play that song on the drums. But, a 'easier' version 'cause my drum set don't have all the needed cymbals.

I played a few songs and thought about how amazing it would be to go on tour like the boys are about to do. I'm quite an adventures person.

"Shit!" I said loud. The time was over six. I need to get ready for the date! I'm not planning on overdressing 'Cause it's at his house. We're probably going to watch a movie ur something. I put on my basic ripped skinny jeans and a burgundy tee. I just added some dry shampoo in my hair, and slipped on my boots.

I looked at the time again. It take me about twenty minutes to drive to Ashton. I still had 15 min, so I decided to actually clean up the mess I hade in my room. I ran around and picked up all the dirty clothes, all the unwashed dishes, and every piece of trash I could find.

I grabbed my keys, and looked at the little key ring I named Camellia. The night I got it is one of the best memories I have. It was so fun.

I started my Vespa scooter and drove off the parking spot outside my house. Because a scooter don't drive so fast, I had to take the tong way 'cause I'm not aloud to drive on roads with a speed limit higher than forty kilometres per hour.

After about eighteen minutes, I was at Ashton's house. I went too the front door and knocked. "Hi, I'm here to see Ashton." I said when a litter boy, probably eight years old opened the door. "He is upstairs," she boy said and let me in.

"Hello?" I said when opened the door to Ashton's room. No one responded, but I heard a lighter snoring that I knew too well. Ashton was sleeping on his sofa. "Hey!" I screamed and jumped on him. "Ahh, omg, Alexia! What's the time?" He said with a surprised raspy voice. "Seven o'clock." I said in a 'mad wife' tone.

"Oh, shit. I'm so sorry! I stayed up late writing a song with Calum." He got up and grabbed a shirt 'cause he was shirtless ;). He put it on and looked in a mirror.

"What is the plan for tonight?" I asked studying one of his drumsticks I found under the table.

"We are going out, and see what happens. And then we watch a movie here." He said putting on a pair of brown boots. "Sounds great!" I said as we went outside.

He opened the car door for me and smiled one of his stupidity cute smiles. "Thanks," I said and sat down in the passenger seat. He got in to the driver seat and started the car. "Let's go to the beach, and go for a walk." I suggested. It was soon sundown, and I loved to bee at the beach at night.

"Great idea! But I need to stop at one place first," he said smirking. "Where?" I asked. "Starbucks." He giggled.

We orders a frappuccino each and went to the beach. We walked with out choose in our hands and our feet in the water.

"This is perfect. I mean, Starbucks, beach, night sky, and endless talking." I said dreamy. "Yeah, it's beautiful." He said and watched the stars.

Meanwhile at the old pier:
Emma's PoV:

It was really windy and my long hair was every where. I was waiting. I checked the time. It was five minutes till my friends was suppose to be here.

"They're not coming." I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw Luke, with flowers in his hand. "Before you say anything, I want you to know that I'm so sorry. It wasn't your fault that you left, I understand that. I was hoping you would forgive me for yelling at you" he said with wind blowing in his hair.

"I'll forgive you Luke. I would never be mad at you." I said almost tearing up.
"I love you Emma. I always have, and I was hoping if you could find a place in your heart for me." He paused. "Will you be my girlfriend.. again?" He asked handing me the flowers.

"Yeah," my voice cracked and the tears was streaming down my cheeks. He pooled me closer and pressed his lips agents mine. I kissed him back, and it was the best feeling in my life.

We ended the kiss with a laugh. "I love you too Luke," I said and bit my lover lip.