Chapter 22- rainy days

Alex's PoV:

"Hey Ashton," I said in phone as I took a sip of my tea. I just got home from the sleepover, and it was raining outside. "Can you come over? I need to tell you something." He said and I wasn't sure if it was bad or good news. "Yeah, is something wrong?" I asked. "No, nothing is wrong but I've got some big news!" He said calmly. "Oh, okay. I'll be there soon." I got up from my spot on the couch and opened my closet to find a jacket. "Bye," he said, and I just knew he was smiling. "Bye." I giggled and hang up.

I didn't really have a waterproof jacket but the rain wasn't that bad, so I just got a normal one. "Elias! Tell mom I'm at Ashton's when she come home, okay?" I yelled to my brother. "Okay!" He yelled back shortly. I grabbed my keys and looked at Camellia swinging from side to side from my hands. It made me smile to think about the day I won her at a stupid game.

I quickly ran to the garage and got on my scooter. I just knew I would be soaking wet when I got there, but I guess it's payback from yesterday. The first ten minutes of the ride was almost without any rain at all, but of course God had to make a storm for the last five minutes.

Soaking wet, I knocked on the door.
"Oh, Alex! Get inside, it's freezing!" Ashton's mom Anne Marie said and pooled me inside. "Ashton fletcher Irwin, how could you let her drive all the way here in this awful weather!" She said after Ashton had come down the stairs. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" Ashton said with regret in his eyes. "It's okay, I like rain anyway." I said to make the situation less dramatic.

"Come on, I'll help you get dried up." Ashton said and dragged me up the stairs by my hand. "I'll get you a towel, just wait here." He said fast and ran back down. My body was starting to shake by the time he got back up again. "Here you go," he smiled as he pus a big towel around me, automatically hugging me as well.

"So, what's the big new I came here to hear about?" I asked as I started to dry me hair. "Oh yeah, right. So you know about the album we are going to record?" He started. "Yeah, you're going to start the recording on Monday right?" I asked. "Yeah, right. But we're also going on a little tour in June.. So.." Se said slowing up at the end.

"So... You're going to be gone a lot in June?" I asked sadly. "I'm sorry," he said trying to smile. "You're not going to miss my birthday, are you?" I asked scared to spend another big day without him. "No! Of course not, We made a deal to have that day of." He said calmly. "Good. I don't want to spend another big day without you." I smiled. "Another?" He asked confused.

It hit me that I haven't talked to him about the anniversary yet. "Oh..." I started. "You know our half year anniversary?" I asked, and he nodded.
"It's in October..." I said and his face got a little surprised. "Oh," was all he could say. He probably felt pretty bad about it.

"It's ok though! We can selectable when you are home again." I said quickly. Honestly It didn't bother me at all. We don't need to make a big deal out of it.
"Are you sure?" He asked, looking me directly in the eyes. "Yeah, I really am." I assured him, which made him smile a little more as he gave me a hug.

"Do you want to borrow some clothes?" He laughed as he looked down on his shirt who got wet after hugging me. "Yeah maybe," I giggled. He opened his drawer and got out a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt. "These are a little to small for me, so I think they will fit you." He said as he threw me the sweatpants, and then threw the tee shirt.

I wast really afraid to change clothes in front of him, I mean, he is my boyfriend.

So I pulled down my pants reviling myself in just my sweater and underwear. I wasn't looking at him, but something told me he was clearly looking at me. I put on the sweatpants who fit perfectly due to me having slightly thick legs. I then took of my sweater and looked at Ashton to see if he was looking at me.