Chapter 4- call me

School was over and I waited for Callie at the parking lot. She used longer time then normal so I sent her a text.

Me: where are you? You are my ride, remember?

Callie: shit! I cans drive you home, I'm sorry but I need to stay at school xx.

Me: what? Why?

Callie: School project stuff, sorry xx

I went back in to the school and walked to my locker. I opened it and grabbed my penny nickel board. I started to skate out of the school building when I saw Ashton saying goodbye to Luke.

"hi," I waved. "Hey, Alex. Are you raiding homes on that?" He asked looking at my penny board. "Yeah, cal couldn't drive me home," I answered. "Cal?" He asked continued. "Callie." I said. "Ohh, ha, I tough you meant Calum," he laughed. "I can drive you home," Ashton offered. "No thanks, I don't live far away from here," I smiled. "I didn't mean your house, I meant mine." Ashton said as he Stared into my eyes. He has really pretty eyes. "Okay then," I laughed. "Great, my car is around the corner," Ashton said as he started to walk. "What are we going to do?" I asked blushing. "I don't know." he answered.

The car raid was pretty fun. We talked about what we hated about life and what the best thing we knew about. "When someone think they knew you" I said listing of all the things I hate about life. "True that. I really like when I know I can tell everything to someone without them telling it to everyone," Ashton said. "yeah.." I said daydreaming about some kinda adventure going on inside my head.

Ashton parked the car outside a white big house. He tried to open the door but it was looked. "Hmm, nobody is home I guess," he said putting his hand in his pocket and dragged out some keys. "Who do you live here with?" I asked as he opens the door. "My mom, dad, little brother and little sister," he said walking up the small staircase. He held his hand in front of mi as a sing to put my hand in his. I grabbed his hand and he pooled me upstairs.

Is was quite messy up there. Dirty clothes and old bags with chips was everywhere. "Sorry for the mess, I hate to clean." He said rubbing his neck in embarrassment. "Nah, my basement is not better." I laughed as I sat down in the sofa. A horrible purple shirt was hanging over the arm lean right next to me.

"What are we going to do?" I asked trying to fined a comfy way to sit. "We are going to... Make some food cause I'm starving!" He said jumping out of the sofa. Ashton dragged me daw stairs in to the kitchen. "Are you as hungry as I?" He asked opening the cupboard and took a package of bread. "Yeah! I'm really hungry" I said putting a hand on my stomach. "I'm going to show you how to make the best cheese toasty you have ever tasted," he said opening the fridge.
" I hope you like vegemite," he said opening a Vegemite jar. "I don't know, I have never tasted it before." I said as his jaw dropped to the floor. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked trying to hide a smile. "Oh, you are going to fucking loving this!" He screamed excited.

Ashton explained step by step how to make the cheese toasty. When he was done and we went upstairs to his room, he looked at me waiting for my reaction to the toasty. I slowly took a bite and chewed slowly to annoy him. It was pretty good, but my grilled cheese was better. "Omg! It's orgasmic!" I said to make him laugh.

He cracked up in the best giggle I have ever heard. "Yeah!" He said attacking his toasty. My phone tinged and I saw on the screen that it was my mom calling. "Hey.. I'm with a friend.. no.. Ashton.. Yes.. Okay.. Bye." I ended the call. "Your mother huh?" Ashton asked. "Yepp" I answered. "Since you already have your phone here, maybe you should add my number," Ashton smirked as he put his empty plate on the table.
"Yeah, maybe" i said smirking back. Ashton gave me his number and I gave him mine.

It started to rain outside and the sun was completely gone. "want to watch a movie?" Ashton asked me smiling. "Yeah, witch one?" I asked. "You decide, just look over there in the stack of movies." Ashton said nodding towards the big stack of movies. i picked the most childish movie of them all, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I put the CD in the old playstation under the TV. "witch did you choose?" Ashton asked looking down on his phone. "Put dawn your phone and watch the movie so maybe you get an answer.." I said looking angry at him. "Oh, sorry Alexia" he said and I think I saw a little blushing.

The movie started and Ashton started to laugh. "Ha, turtles!" He yelled. I laughed like an idiot. We watched the whole movie, normally I fell asleep when I watched movies. Ashton always commented and talked when we watched the movie. The movie was over and I looked outside the window. It was still raining.

"i think I need to go home now," I said in a tired voice. "No, please stay a little longer?" Ashton said making a sad face. "No, I need to go home." I said. "ok, I'll drive you home." Ashton said standing up.

We got into the car and Ashton drove the car out on the road "here do you live?" Ashton asked as he drove. i told him my address and turned up the volume on the radio. After a little time with singing along to songs we don't know the lyrics to, we finally saw my house.
"I had a great time with you," Ashton said and got out of the car and opened the car door for me. "Thanks, I had a really great time with you too Ashton." I said steering in to his light brown eyes. "Erm, see you tomorrow then," he said nervously. "Yeah, see you tomorrow." I said just as nervous. "Call me?" He winked as he opens the door on the car. "Okay, I'll do it." I said as he got into the car and drove away.

I felt my heart break a little when I watched the car become further and further away. I went inside an down to my basement. I threw myself down in my over pillowed bed. I put on some music and changed in to some more comfortable clothes. I got upstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and went down again. I took a bite of the apple as I called Ashton. "Hay, Alexia!" He said almost the second I called him.

"Hey, Ashton! I think I forgot my penny board at yours." I said first cause I didn't know how to start the conversation. "Yeah, you did. I'll give it to you tomorrow." He laughed. "Great" I said back.

We ended up talking all night and it felt like is was never going to end. I felt really tired and I couldn't keep my eyes open. "Hello, are you still there? Did you fall asleep?...hmm I'll take that as a yes" the call ended and I was deep inside my own dreams.