Chapter 9- pizza

Emma's PoV:

I starred at the little goldfish swimming around in the water. I tough she needed something more than just water in the vase, so I took some shells and stones from the beach yesterday at dropped it in the water. I knew she wouldn't get a long life, so I could at least give her a good one.

Olivia came down from her room, looking like one of those people you only see in movies, who wake up looking perfect. "Good morning," I said smiling to her. "What's for breakfast?" She asked. "Erm.." I had no clue what we could have for breakfast. "We just make some waffles," Olivia said whilst opening the fridge. She took out some eggs and milk. I opened the cupboard and took out the flour and sugar.

"When did your parents left?" Olivia asked cracking the eggs in a bowl. "Life.. Seven ur something," I said measuring the milk. "How many dl do we need?" I asked after poring a little milk in the measuring cup. "About three, I think." She answered.

After eating some of the waffles we made, we had to get going. "Shit! I forgot my phone." I said opening the door I just closed. "Can you find my hoodie too?" Olivia asked loudly because I was already up the staircase. i found my phone on my desk and vent in to Olivia's room. The room was still full of boxes filled with all her stuff.
Her grey hoodie hang over a chair, I took it and ran back down the stairs. We got back in the car and we drove to school.

When we parked the car, we saw Alex riding her pink penny board heading for Michael who say under this big tree in the school yard. We got out of the car and walked towards them. "Hi," olive said when we got there. "Hey, Erm.. Do you girls have plans on Friday?" Alex asked us. "Nope, not really.." I said looking at Olivia. "Great, cause I and Callie was planning on having a girls night this Friday. do you want to join?" She said smiling. "Yeah, that would be great!" Olivia said for the both of us.

After talking for a few minutes, we saw Calum, Ashton, Callie, and Luke walk inside the school building together. "There they are!" Alex yelled. We stood up and ran inside after them. "Hey, there you are!" Calum said when he saw us. "we literally just sat under the big tree." Michael said laughing. "Oh," Calum said embarrassed.
"Have you told them about Friday?" Callie asked Alex looking at me and Olivia. "Yeah," she answered. "So are you coming? Well we don't know where yet, but you are joining right?" Callie asked us. "Yeah, we're joining." Olivia smiled.

"If you can't have it in one of yours, we can have it in my house." I offered nicely. "Ur you can have whatever you girls are having at my place!" Michael Laughed sarcastic. "It's a girls night." Olivia said looking at him as he was stupid. "Yeah." Was all he said. We all lounged.

The school bell rang I had math, the most boring subject at school. "See you later!" I said already walking towards the match classroom. I found a seat in the back row, and when I found my pen, I saw Luke walk into the room. We had math together? He sat down on a seat in the row in front of me. I was almost forced to look at him. I steered at Luke the whole period, I almost leaned forward to smell his hair. I know that I miss him. I miss having his arms wrapped around me, I miss kissing his soft lips, I miss the way he used to look at me, I miss everything we had together. I don't know what he feel about me, only that Calum said he was not over me.

Alex's PoV:

After gym class I had cooking class. I took a shower, which I still think is kinda awkward because all the girls showered together.
I put on my clothes and headed for the kitchen. It was the first time we had cooking class this year, and I was kind of excited. All the food we cooked, we sold in the cafeteria. The best part is that we who made the food didn't have to pay for it. That was like our payment for making the food. I took one of the aprons who hang on the wall with the door, and tied it around my waist.