Chapter 13- swapped

I was laying on the right side of the bed I and callie chaired for tonight. Callie was in the hall talking to Michael.
I tried to catch what they was saying, but the only thing I got was "about an hour,".

Callie came back into our room. she took of her jeans and jumped in the bed next to me. "Good night cal," I said sleepy. "Sleep tight," she responded. The bed was pretty soft, and I fell asleep in like seven minutes.

I woke up not long after, because Callie was moving around all the time. "Callie, you need to stop. I can't sleep because of you." I said yawning. she didn't respond. My perfect sleeping position was ruined, so I turned around faceing... "Ashton!!" I screamed as quietly as possible. "Hi," he said blushing and trying to hide a smile, but his dimples wouldn't let him hide it. "Why are you in m.. You share bed with Michael." I said putting my hand to my forehead. "They forced me to sleep here so they could sleep together, and I would hope you wouldn't complain." He smirked, almost a little creepy.

"I didn't say I was complaining either," I didn't knew what was going out of my mouth, I was too tired. My eyelids felt so heavy I could not keep my eyes open. "Good night," I mumbled with a pillow covering my mouth. "Good night." He said back, and I think he kissed my forehead.

The sound of a loud duck woke both of us up. Ashton grabbed his phone, which was where the sound came from. first now I released I had my head on Ashton's right arm, and my arm was on his bear chest. it didn't seem  like he was bothered, so I didn't move. I liked it anyway. "A duck?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "I hate ducks, so I always wake up instantly ready to kick some duck ass!" He said doing kung fu moves with his legs. I laughed at him. I loved his humour, and he always made me smile.

We both got up from bed, and Ashton went to his own room. He instantly came back biting his lower lip, and whit wide eyes. "NO?" I said making the same face expression. "YEAH." He said nodding big. "You should sleep here today also I think." I said giving a sign to get his stuff. "But, Callie's underwear is on my bag!" He said making a disgusted face. "I'll get it." I said walking into the room on the other side of the hall.

It was clothes everywhere, and Callie and Michael was so close together it looked like it only was one person sleeping under the covers. I grabbed Ashton's bag, and ran silent out. "Here," I threw the bag at Ashton. He almost ended up getting it in his face, but he cached it just the right second.

"I'll get a shower before breakfast," he said and went into the bathroom. I heard the water falling to the floor, when I tough about how I ended up literally sleeping on top of Ashton. I decided to get a shower myself, so I borrowed Emma and Olivia's bathroom. I didn't need to wash my hair, so I put it up in a bun and washed my body. I shaved my legs, and went out of the shower. I put on some lotion on my arms and legs and got dressed. 

I went back to my hotel room so I couldn't put on some makeup. "Omg!" I laughed when I saw Ashton. "I knew you straighten your hair almost everyday, but you lied when you said you didn't look good with curls!" I ran my hand through his soft curls. He just smile. "I was just about to straighten my hair," he said pointing at the straightener warming up beside the sink. "No, you shouldn't!" I went inside the bathroom and unplugged it. "Only if you do something fore me." He said smirking. "What?" I asked opening my makeup bag. "Ditch the makeup." He took my makeup bag and held it behind his back.

"I barely wear any makeup at all, I only  do my eyebrows, eyeliner, and mascara. Sometimes i use a little more." I said trying to get the makeup bag back, but he lifted his arm up high. I Evan tried to clime on his arm like a koala! "I knew you wore makeup everyday, but you lied when you said you didn't look good without makeup!" He coped me. "Ok then," he was too cute with the curls cowering his forehead.

"I'm starving!" Luke said with a weird voice, when he walked into our room with Calum on his back. "Hello," Calum  waived. "Are Callie and Michael really?" Emma asked. "Yeah! just a minute!" Callie and Michael said in choir from their room. "Just go, we are right behind you!" Callie yelled. "Ok, meat us at the restaurant with the lobby!" Olivia said already starting to walk.

Emma ran past Olivia, but Olivia jumped on Emma's back. "Piggyback raise!!" Ashton yelled giving me a sign to jump on his back. I was a little sceptical first, but I jumped on his back and wrapped my legs around his waist.
He started to run, and we got past Luke and Calum pretty fast. It was kinda unfair pairs because Calum weight more than me, and Emma isn't as strong at the guys. Plus Ashton had strong legs, so we won pretty easily.

We went to the restaurant and found two tables for four, which we pushed together. we didn't Evan care to look at the menu, cause everyone knew what to order. Waffles with fruit and cream. We ordered waffles for Callie and Michael too, and they where just in time when the food arrived. "Can I have a cup of coffee please? Sweetened. with cream?" Callie asked the waiter. "Si, señorita." He answered. "¿Yo también, por favor?" I asked smiling. "Si, si." He said again.

"Calum!!" I screamed with my mouth full of waffle. "What!" He screamed back with his own mouth full of waffle. "Please tell us the surprise!" I almost died inside. "Ok, I'll can't wait anymore!" He was excited to tell us what it was. "Spit out!" Michael said punching him in the shoulder.

"Ok, so I got a call from someone I can't remember the name of.." He started. "He said he really liked our YouTube covers, and he was locking for 'not so famous' band." He took a deep breath. "Not so famous' my ass!" I whispered to myself. "He was the manager of Hot Chelle Ray! He asked us to be their opening act at their Whatever World Tour!" He was waiting for our reaction.

"Are we going to preform on a actual concert?!?" Luke wasn't moving. He was shocked. "Yeah! It's a opening act!" Calum said again. "its in October, here in Australia, and in New Zealand." He explained. "So we are going on tour with them? I don't really know much about them, but it would be great for our carrier." Ashton said with wide eyes.

"Wait, that mean you have to leave for a month without us!" I said almost tearing up. "Shit!" Michael said pooling Callie closer.