Chapter 21- sleepover last part

The second we walked into the kitchen we heard loud screaming, and two familiar guys jumped in front of us. My heart stopped as I screamed along with the other girls.

Ashton and Calum had snook into the house by the kitchen window and scared the shit out of us. "Stupid idiots! What was that for?!" Callie yelled as she grabbed a oven mitt and stated to hit both of them with it. "Oh, stop! It was fu.. Stop!" Ashton stated but failed when Callie literally attacked him.

"Come on! It was funny," Calum laughed. "NO! I thought I was going to die for a second!" Emma was still shocked and her face wasn't hiding it. "Why are you guys here?" I asked. "Well, hello to you too!" Ashton joked. "Oh jesus, Callie! I think they had enough." Olivia grabbed Callie's waist and polled her away from them.

"Yeah hello, why are you here?" I asked laughing of how hurt Ashton looked after Callie repeatedly hit him with a soft oven mitt. "We where at Ash's place and just thought we would get our nails done here." Calum joked in a feminine way. It came up for me that Ashton didn't live far away from here. 

"Oh god... Leave us alone. We are trying to have some girl time here!" Emma said as she gave them a sign to leave. "Ok, we're sorry. Just having some fun!" Calum excused. "But there is one thing," he said as he started to smile a quirky smile. "What?" Olivia asked raising an eyebrow. "Could we get a slice of pizza?" Calum asked still smiling. "Out!" Callie shoutout as she started to push them out. "Come on!" Ashton said disappointed.

Before we got the chance to really say goodbye, Callie had slammed the door close after pushing them out. "Oh shoot, the pizzas are done!" I said as I ran to the oven. The alarm had been going on for a minute now but my phone was accidentally on silent mode. I grabbed the oven mitts Callie had beaten Ashton and Calum's asses with and quickly turned the oven off.

I got the pizzas out of the oven and God bless they weren't burnt. "The pizzas are saved!" Emma said loud as it was some kind of miracle. "Oh, we should make the cake batter while the pizzas are cooling." Olivia suggest and we all nodded.

"We got all the basic ingredients we need for brownies but we need a recipe." Callie said as she got some of the ingredients out of the fridge. "I'll look it up on google," Emma said. "No need for that! I know how to make brownies," I said sassy as i grabbed a mixing bowl. "Oh, okay then." Callie said as she opened the pack of eggs.

"We need a scale," I said and not long after Olivia got one out of the cupboard. I told them every thing we needed to do and not long after the cake was in the oven. We just need to wait for the cake to cool so we can crumble the whole thing.

"Let's eat some pizza!" Olivia said loud and we all got really cheered up. "Callie, how long have you and Michael been together now?" Olivia asked as she slowly attached her pizza slice. "Four and half months.. Five soon." She replied without even having to think. "Wow, it's not long till your six months anniversary." I said kinda excited for her. "Yeah, what's your plan for the big day?" Olivia asked.

Callie had to think for a minute. "I have no idea. We haven't talked about it at all, nothing much I think." She finally replied. "You don't want to do anything special?" Emma asked grabbing a second slice of pizza. "No, not really." Callie answered. "Oh, I and Luke went to the Cinema, then we got dinner. That is pretty special for fourteen year olds and it was two years ago." Emma said pretty proud.

"That's cute! Luke is such a nice guy." Olivia said smiling. "Yeah, I know right?" Emma laughed. "What about you Alex?" Callie asked me. "What about Alex?" I said confused. "What do want to do for your anniversary with Ashton?" She laughed.

I quickly calculated the date for our half year anniversary in my head. "Oh, shit!" I said as I dropped my pizza. "What?" Emma and Olivia asked at the same time. "It's in October," I said silent as I looked down on my plate. "No, are you serious? Omg you are." Callie said putting an arm around my shoulder. "That's must really suck.." Olivia added.