Chapter 6- late night adventures

I saw Michael giving Callie a piggyback ride running in the water. Luke sat on a blanket under the pier licking the last bit of sun that was left. The sky was purple, almost pink.
"Hey, having fun?" I asked a dizzy Callie who just came down from a spinning Michael. "yeahh," she said shaking her head. "There's Calum," Luke said taking off his sunglasses. Calum walked with his feet in water and shoes in his hand. Behind Luke was a black guitar bag so I figured that they would probably sing some songs tonight.
"So what are we going to do?" Calum asked when he arrived. "We'll wait and see." I said raising my shoulders. "Guess who?" Someone said behind me covering my eyes with some big hands. "Erm, I don't know.. Let me see.. Who is the only person who haven't arrived yet?" I said in the most sarcastic way I could do.

Ashton started to lough. "Alex, she is coming soon." Callie whispered in my ear. "good." I whispered back. "What are you two talking about huh?" Michael smirked. "Girls stuff!" We said at the same time. "Are you girl on your period or something?" Calum asked laughing. All of the guys laughed, but we just 'fake' smiled.

Ashton had cajon under his arm. He put it down and sat on it. "Which song do you want us to sing?" Like asked opening the guitar bag and took out his guitar. I and Callie looked at each other smirking. "Backseat serenade!" We both said in choir. I remembered that Callie said that Emma was listening Backseat Serenade when she spoke to her earlier in math class today. As you probably guessed by now, Callie invited Emma.

As the boys started to sing Emma was walking towards us. She sat silent down behind Luke so he wouldn't se her yet.

Emma's PoV:

I sat down behind Luke and watch the look of the girl's faces. They tried to hide smiling but they were not good at it. I closed my eyes and consented on Luke's voice, and the sound of his guitar. I tried the hardest I could to not sing along, which was not easy for me. I loved to sing even though I didn't sound really good.
The song was soon over and I was a little scared about what was going happen when it is over. What am I going to say? Shit! The song was over. I just clapped like the two other girls did. The boys heard me and they all turned around.

Alex,s PoV:

Luke was wide eyed. He completely froze and didn't make a move. "Hi Guys, good to see you all again." Emma said trying to smile. "Hey! Emma!" Michael said trying to break the ice. "Hey," the other guys said except Luke. Calum, Ashton, and Michael gave Emma a group hug. "Hi," Luke finally said giving her a big hug. He finally looked happy for a change! "I can't believe you are back! how was Denmark?" Luke asked nicely. "Well, we didn't stay in Denmark for long. We moved to Norway not long after!" She said nodding her head. "Oh, so how was Norway then?" Ashton asked. "Cold!" She yelled laughing. "I know! I was staying there in the middle of winter last year!" I said witch hade her looking wide eyed at me. "Cool, did you like Norway?" She asked. "Yeah, they have the best chocolate!" I laughed.

We all where talking for a long time about Emma. I also told some stories from my trip. Emma was such a nice girl. "why did you move back to Australia?" Luke asked Emma. "I'm not sure! We just moved, and I had to say goodbye to all my friends in Norway." She answered. "That's a little sad. I mean, leaving people you love." I said thinking about all the people I had to leave at my trip. "Yeah, but my friend Olivia is moving here soon." She said. "are her family also moving?" Calum asked. "No she is going to stay with me! it's going to be so fun having her here" she said. "You guys are going to love her!".

We moved to the top of the pier with our feet hanging over the edge. We sat here for a while looking at the stars getting brighter and brighter. The sky was empty for clouds and had a dark purple colour. Like my own and Michael's hair. I loved when it got dark outside early cause the city lights was so beautiful at night.

"Last person to jump in the water is a old turtle!" Ashton said as he took off his shirt and jumped of the pier. I was quick about taking of my hat and clock, and jumped in the water. When I hit the water I saw Luke jumping too. Calum took Emma's hand and jumped so she fell in the water with him. Callie refused to jump, but Michael lifted her over his shoulder and threw her in the water. Michael jumped last but he definitely made the biggest splash.

We all started to swim to the shore and called was trying to remove the black mess under her eyes before anyone looked at her. Luke vent to get all our stuff and came back under the pier where Calum and Michael was making a campfire. We all sat around the fire and tried to get worm again. I loved going to the beach with Callie and do this, but it was even better with all the other guys here.

We had been here for about three hours and was starting to get a little bored of the beach. "Can we go into town ur something? I'm a little bored of the beach." I asked. "Yeah, me too." Callie added. "No! I love the beach, let's stay a little longer!" Luke insisted. "nah, I'm bored of the beach too. Plus I am starving!" Calum said looking at Michael knowing he would say the same. "Yeah! I want pizza!" Michael said rubbing his stomach looking at Luke. "Tú comida favorita es la pizza! ¿Si?" I said smiling to Luke. "Si, you are right.." Luke said looking at me laughing.

We went to a little carnival in town because Michael said the best pizza was at the pizza place there. I looked at all the people sitting it the Ferris wheel through the window in the restaurant waiting for the pizza. I sat next to Emma end we listened to music together. I had only known Emma for three and a half hours but I felt like we were going to get really close. The pizza came and baby it was huge! We orderd half pepperoni and the other half Hawaiin because I and Callie didn't like pepperoni.

Emma told it a lot about her friend Olivia who was moving in with her in four days. And she also told us a tragic story about a goldfish she had to flush just a week after the got it. "How did it die?" Calum asked with his face fool of pizza. "Our cat took it and put him in my bed! Kinda funny actually!" We ale started to laugh. "Poor Nemo The Second..." She stunned. "Let's try to Winn you a new goldfish at the ballgame!!" I said existed. "Omg yeah!" Luke screamed. "yazz!" Emma said jumping of her Cheer and ran out of the restaurant. We all gathered our stuff and followed her. She was already giving the man money and started to throw the balls at the empty bottles. "Shait!" She said when she didn't win. "Let me try," Luke said as he gave the man some more money. Like started to throw the balls as they hit the bottles. At she last shot Luke had tipped all the bottles and the mad pushed a red button who made w weird sound. "We have a vintner!" The man said as he gave Luke a bag with a little goldfish in.

"Here," Luke said as he gave Emma the fish who swam around trying to hide in the sand at the bottom. "Thanks Lukey, I'm gonna call her Téa because it looks like she is in a big teabag!" she said.

We tried some more games and I won a little stuffed camel with a key ring on. I name it Camellia and put my scooter key on. Luke won a big penguin he didn't let any of us touch, like he was a three-year-old protecting his teddy bear. It was getting really late, and Emma had to go home. After a few minutes Callie felt tiered, and we both said we also wanted go home. Michael drove Callie home with Luke, Ashton, and Calum in the back seat. I found my old scooter and drove home.

I took a shower and made myself a cup of tea thinking about 'Téa, The goldfish'. Poor fish, she wold probably be dead by next week. I lied down in my bed and watched a movie, but half way through I fell asleep. Typical me.