Chapter 11- punk rock

Callie's PoV:

I didn't go to school today, since I felt really ill. When I first woke up, the time was half past twelve. School was over in One hour any way. I just laid in bed and watched Netflix, and I almost forgot to eat.

I went out the door of my room, and straight into the kitchen. I was to lazy to make some proper food, so I just grabbed a yoghurt and some strawberries. I ate the food in my bed while watching Lion King. It wasn't so easy to eat, because I couldn't breathe through my nose, so I had to take small bites at the time.

The time was about five, when I heard the front door open. No one was home, who could it be? I assumed it was my older brother who came to visit, so I didn't bother to say hallo.

The door at my room opened. "Hey babe, Alex said you wasn't feeling well today?" A familiar voice said. "Michael! Hey, come here." I said with a really raspy voice. "I brought Chinese takeaway," he said lifting up a white plastic bag. he sat down next to me, and gave me a light hug. "Thanks, Mikey!" I tried to clear my voice.

I helped Michael unpack the food. We sat with our backs leased into the wall next to each other, and I had my head on his shoulder. "So what's been going on at school today?" I asked. "Nothing too much, but we have a music test next Monday." He scrolled down on Netflix. "What kinda test?" I asked hoping he would say guitar, or singing because he was so amazing at it. "It's about jazz through the history." He answered with his mouth full of noodles. He dropped some of the noodles at his shirt, and I ate it. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Let's watch 'How I Met Your Mother'!" I said hitting his shoulder. "No!" He teased. "Why not?" I said trying to look said. "It's Luke's favourite show!" He said giggling. He had an amazing laughter! "Same shit! Let's waste some time watching it!" I said starting the first episode.

Half way through the episode I started to feel a little dizzy, so laid down. Michael did the same, and we ended up spooning. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. I turned around and looked into his gorgeous green eyes. I ran my hand through his black and green hair. Yes, that's right, he dyed it again.

He lent forward to kiss me, but I stopped him. "I don't want you to get ill too," I explained when I saw his confused face. "I don't give any fucks!" He put one of his hands behind my head, grabbing my hair and pooling me into a make out. He kissed down my neck and left hickeys all over my collar bones.

His hands was all over my body, and under my shirt rubbing my back. "I love you," I said for the first time to him. he stopped what he was doing and looked at me. Slowly his lips started to smile. "I love you too, Callie." He looked really happy. The butterflies in my stomach was crazy, I feet so alive hearing those words.

You can say we ended the night like you may have thought.

Olivia 's PoV:

I stared at the goldfish floating around in the water. Téa wasn't moving at all, she was floating sideways. One month, she lived one month. "Emma! I have bad news." I yelled, just loud enough so she could hear it upstairs. "What?" She walked downstairs only wearing her oversized Nirvana shirt.

She saw the vase with the fish corpse of Téa floating slowly in circles. "Do you want to flush ur bury her?" I asked trying to not sound rude, this was not the time to hurt her feelings. "She need to be flushed, so she can come home to her home." Emma said after a little time.

"When?" I asked. "Call the others, flushing starts tomorrow at 2pm!" She had no sign of joke in what she said. She was serious.
I called Callie first, cause I knew Michael was with her to. She didn't answer the phones first, so I tried again. "Is this important?!" I could tell she was a little annoyed. "Téa is dead. Come tomorrow at 2pm. Wear black, and tell Michael too." I hung up, I was really sure I interrupted something 'romantic'.

I called Alex and she was with the other boys. "They needed to practice some songs, so I stepped in for Michael today." Alex told me. "We'll come.".

I made a little sign that said "Téa the goldfish, 2012-2012. From a plastic bag, to the open gates in heaven."

Tuesday 2pm, Alex's PoV:

We were all dressed in black from head to toe. Emma was even wearing a dress, and she had tears in her eyes. All the eighth of us was standing in the small bathroom. Téa was wrapped into a white piece of fabric with laces. Ashton was holding my hand, and I could see was struggling to not giggle ur smile. The only one who could keep a straight face was Emma and Calum.

I was asked by Olivia to do that speech thing people do at funerals.
"So, we are all here today for the memories we have about Téa the goldfish." I had to stop and take a breath, so I didn't burst out in laughter.

"Téa was a was a special goldfish, she had many talents like eating, and swimming. She was also good at breathing under water, like many fish are, but she did it better." I was cut of by Ashton and Luke laughing. "Anyway... She will always be remembered in our hearts. Emma, you can flush the fish now." I said making space for her. Emma took a step forward and put her hand at the flush button. "Once a gift from Luke, now a gift to God." Emma pushed the button and Téa, and all the rose petals was gone.
We all went out of the bathroom wondering what we was supposed to do now. "I'll have a gift for you Emma," Olivia said picking something up from her pocket. "It's a stone, you can keep him as a pet and he won't die." She sailed holding a whole stone in front of Emma's face.

She smiled in tears. "Thanks Olivia, I'll call him Punk. Punk Rock." She laughed. we all laughed, cause we tough it was hilarious.

"Can we order pizza now?" Luke asked, which only made all of us laugh Evan more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it was so short☹