DANCE CLASS

Narrator

Minji didn't seems too sure about Kid.

Even after Kid had involuntary gotten Haerin to become friends with her, Minji still didn't like something about Kid.

But still,... Minji was trying to get Haerin off her hands....

So, she was looking into getting Danielle to take her off her hands.

Since she didn't trust Kid with it.

After all, Danielle seemed to have a surplus of energy to be able to handle Haerin.

- Minji POV -

Haerin and I were starting to eat dinner, when Danielle suddenly ran by us in the U-Hall and asked.... "You're a dance major, right?!"

"Yeah!" Haerin softly yelled back, before picking up all her things and running after Dani.

I couldn't lie that I was a bit nervous about Haerin having a class that wasn't near me or even around the same time as any of my other classes,

But Dani seemed nice.

It sucked to think that I had to feed my roommate to the sharks in order to get ahead....

But that's kind of how life works.

In America...

It seemed easy.

But, back home.

You were giving up someone's whole life and generations to come....

To be something bigger.

"Wait!!" I yelled at Dani and Haerin.

Haerin and Dani soon stopped, at different spots, and turned to ask... "What?!"

I took a deep breath..., hesitated for a bit..., and asked...., "Can I come watch?".

Haerin seemed to look at Dani for a second... as if for permission...

Then shrugged...

"Yeah, come on!" Dani answered before Haerin could even get a chance to speak.

- Haerin POV -

Dani and I had invited Minji unnie to our dance class, but little did I know that Kid would be in the class too.

"Okay, let's warm up with some free-styling!!" Our instructor suddenly announced.

Dani and I quickly tried to get ourselves ready to dance, but other people seemed to be quick to take the spotlight.

Danielle and I watched as Kid just stood there.

Dani had shared with me and Minji unnie about how much of a big start Kid was at the school....

But, Kid didn't seem to live up to it.

"Boring, let me see some different styles!!" The instructor suddenly yelled.

Suddenly, the mood change.

Kid didn't seem to hesitate to take the spotlight this time.

Kid jumped in with a high energy freestyle.

I was honestly impressed.

"Woahh, I didn't think Kid was much of a dancer!" I kept thinking to myself.

I was so impressed that I couldn't process anybody else's freestyle.

That was until Danielle whispered to me, "Watch this!"

A song I had never heard before started playing and Dani suddenly started going off.

"Woah, she's really good!" I thought to myself.

Kid didn't even give a chance to let anyone process what had just happened, before they jumped into another freestyle.

It seemed like Danielle and Kid were fighting for the top spots in the class.

- Dani POV -

There was something about Kid that I couldn't get my tongue on.

Kid was nice and very charming, but I could tell there was something about Haerin and Minji that Kid wanted.

I hadn't known Kid but very long but one good trait about Kid was that they'll tell you exactly what they're doing and why.

I'm sure I could've just seriously asked what their deal was....

But it was honestly much more entertaining to see Kid bend over backwards to get the girls' attention.

Aside from that, I didn't want to know about whatever Kid was scheming...

Because I had my own intentions.

- Minji POV -

I watched as Danielle and Kid fought for Haerin's attention.

It was amusing really.

It was like trying to get your annoying pet dog to pay attention to a whole dance sequence.

"Okay! That was great, are we all warmed up!?!" Haerin's dance teacher asked the whole class.

I was actually so surprised that Haerin had even invited me to her class

"Guess I should take it as compliment," I thought to myself.

"Dani, Kid, up to the front!!" The instructor yelled as everyone seemed to settle down.

Danielle and Kid did as they were told.

Suddenly, Dani and Kid seems to start naming people in the class...

Until, there was no one left.

Danielle seemed to have gotten Haerin in her group.

"See you at the end!" Dani seemed to teased Y/n.

"Ugh, I see a mess coming!" I thought to myself.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: The story will be continuing at times but I'll do my best to finish it quick