FIGHTING

Narrator

"Why would you even allow that?!" Soojin yelled at Kid.

Kid had just told their girlfriend about Minji kissing them before getting together with Haerin.

"She caught me off guard! It's not like I had much time to react!" Kid yelled back.

"It was months ago, can you just get over it!" Kid raised their voice even louder.

"So, you waited months. Not days, not weeks. MONTHS. To tell me that the girl I've been trying to scout into my company, KISSED YOU?!" Soojin was beyond upset.

- Minji POV -

Haerin and I were going pretty strong.

We were 90 days into day and I couldn't wait to reach 100.

"Are you ready?" Haerin asked through my bedroom door.

We were both getting ready for a double date with Kid and Soojin unnie.

"Yeaahh!!" I responded, grabbing my purse before heading out of my room.

When I walked out, I found my knees getting weak.

"Woaahh!" I exclaimed, in shock

Haerin looked as gorgeous as ever.

"Do I look okay?" She cutely asked.

I couldn't help but giggle.

It was actually really cute that Haerin would turn into a shy baby when we went out in public, because when we were alone.....

She was not shy at all.

"You look perfect!" I answered her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, babe!" Haerin said with a peck to my lips.

"You look great too," she added with a smirk.

Her words made my heart flutter and I could feel myself start to blush

"Come on, we're gonna to be late," Haerin said as she grabbed my hand.