BACK

Narrator

While Minji was so distracted with the familiar feeling she was having, Haerin knew exactly what was happening.

"This feels deliberate," Haerin kept thinking to herself.

Haerin knew exactly what that shadow was, but Minji was still trying to figure it out.

- Haerin POV -

"KID!!!!!" I yelled as hard as I could.

Our last class of the school year had ended and I could tell who had been watching.

"KIDDDD!!!" I yelled again.

"Calm down, what's with you?!" Minji suddenly grabbed me.

"Yeah, what's wrong with you?!!?" Hyein followed.

The girls had caught up with us after class, but I hadn't stopped to greet them or anything because I had another priority.

Soon, I lost sight of Kid.

- Minji POV -

Haerin was kind of losing it or something, but we were all letting her.

"See you," Hyein and Dani said as they walked over to their class.

Haerin and I need to go to our English class, but Haerin kept on following a stranger.

"No, that's Kid!!!" Haerin yelled when I tried to pull her class.

Haerin was delusional or something all day.

She kept saying that Kid was back, but I didn't believe her.

Kid was my best friend since the start of University. Kid wouldn't not tell me that they were back.

Kid wasn't like that.

"I swear Kid was back, babe. I'm not crazy," Haerin said as we packed up our bags to head back to the apartment.

It's not that I didn't believe Haerin about anything.

It was more that I felt like I would be the first one to know that Kid was back.

- Kid POV -

I had barely returned to school.

I didn't want anyone to know that I was back, but the person I least expected ended up noticing me.

Haerin.

I had heard Haerin yelling for me, but I didn't end up turning around because I didn't want anyone knowing I was back in school.

Ultimately, it didn't work.

I ended up running into Hanni.