THEM

Narrator

Kid force Haerin to calm herself down.

Kid wasn't sure how they were going to help Haerin, but whatever way they could...

Kid was going to make sure that Minji and Haerin ended up together.

- Minji POV -

Hanni caught me off guard when she kissed me.

Her lips were soft and warm.

I don't know why, but I cupped her face and kissed her back.

It felt nice to kiss someone that actually wanted to be with me. Someone who wasn't afraid to love me. Even in public.

"Haerin's lips were softer," I thought to myself as kissed Hanni back.

Hanni began to deepen the kiss and all I could think about was if Haerin could kiss better than this.

"I wonder if she could ever kiss me like this?" I thought to myself as I gave into Hanni's lips.

During dinner, I just let myself be showered with love by Hanni.

She wasn't trying to hide her feelings for me, but I did tell her that I didn't want anything serious at the moment.

I told her how I still had feelings for someone else and Hanni just cutely responded..., "It's okay. I can wait!"

Hanni and I finally pulled away from each other's lips and noticed there was a few people staring at us.

"Umm, do you wanna keep the party going?" Hanni shyly asked.

"Party?" I asked a bit confused.

"Just, do you wanna keep hanging out. I mean- like not just us alone. Like- we could call Kid and hangout and stuff," Hanni seemed pretty nervous.

"Nothing serious, just chill. I know you said you weren't ready, so I'm sorry I kissed you. I guess- what I'm trying to say is I don't want you to go home yet. I want to spend more time with you," she finally managed to get the words out.

I thought about it for a second.

I really didn't want to go home yet either.

I didn't want to go home to face Haerin and feel my heart break again.

"I trust Kid. Maybe hanging out with Kid would be good," I thought to myself.

"Okay, yeah let's hangout with Kid!" I told Hanni.

Hanni nodded and quickly got out her phone to call Kid.

Kid didn't seem to mind.

It didn't take long before I found myself in a cab on my way to Kid's New York City apartment.

"Hey, welcome!" Kid greeted us, with a familiar figure right behind them.

It was Haerin.

Ohhh, how my blood boiled.

"Calm down, Kid isn't as bad as you want them to be," I kept trying to tel myself.

I had been so hard on Kid since I met them, but all Kid did to gain any distrust was be a bit reclusive and secretive about their mom.

"Oh, Haerin! You're the double date!!" Hanni suddenly shouted.

It seemed obvious that Hanni knew I liked Haerin. Her tone, her mannerisms, the way she was acting.... it was obvious... she knew that Haerin was who I had feelings for.