FUCK YOU

Narrator

The night was going well with Haerin and Minji.

It was also going well for Danielle and Hanni.

Everyone was having a good time, but someone was starting to get a little too drunk for their own good.

- Hyein POV -

I didn't want to be around couples kissing very much, so I made my way to find Kid.

"FUCK YOU!!"

I heard someone yell.

It wasn't a drunken statement or something you'd think you'd hear at a party...

It was a strong "Fuck You".

"FINE. GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!"

I heard a familiar voice this time.

Suddenly, Sakura sunbaenim walked past me and I found Kid staring at me

I stared a Kid for a second, not knowing what to say.

It seemed like Kid and Sunbae knew each other or something. It was a little odd.

Kid then squatted down to pet their cat and my thoughts suddenly caught up to me.

"What the hell was that?" I thought to myself.

"What is it?" A drunken Kid suddenly asked

I couldn't think of an answered and just sipped on my water.

"It's getting crazy in there! Are you going to act like an idiot or are you going to fucking do something for once?!!" Someone suddenly yelled.

It was Sakura sunbaenim again.

"If people pass out or get arrested. It's on them," Kid coldly responded.

I hadn't seen Kid act this way before.

"GOD FUCK!! This is why I broke up with you!!" Sakura sunbaenim suddenly yelled and walked into the party.

I was a little too confused with the situation to speak up.