MISTAKE

Narrator

After a crazy night, the girls all gathered around Hanni, Hyein, and Danielle's dorm.

After hearing Sakura say that Kid was setting them up, Minji and Haerin didn't feel safe going back to Kid's apartment.

Minji didn't want to believe that Kid was trying to hurt them...

But the girls kept trying to knock some sense into her.

- Haerin POV -

Minji was upset. She was pacing back and forth in the small dorm living room. She didn't want to hear what anyone wanted to say and she didn't want to be comforted.

"I mean, it sounded like Sakura sunbaenim really knew Kid," Hyein kept on explaining what she witnessed.

"That doesn't prove anything," Minji sighed out as she sat down and ran her fingers through her hair.

I wasn't sure who to side with.

In one hand, Sakura sunbaenim was the one to warned us and get us out of the party in time...

But on the other, I trusted that Minji knew who Kid really is.

Minji didn't just trust anybody. She didn't just go from hating Kid to best friends for no reason or without doing her due diligence.

"What are your thoughts? What do you think happened?" I managed to speak up.

I wanted to hear what was going through her head.

Minji had a tendency to overthink and the best way to get her to calm down... was just to let her talk...

"I don't know!" Minji groaned out in frustration.

"Alright, well let's all go sleep and we can see what the outcome really was in the morning," I suggested.

Minji looked up at me for a second. She looked like she didn't want to let it go, but the more she looked me in the eyes... the more she realized I was right...

We weren't going to get any answers by just speculating.

"Alright," Minji gave in.

Soon enough, the girls went to their own rooms and Minji and I were left to cuddle up on the sofa.

"Haerin-ah," Minji whispered as she cuddled into my chest.

"Mhm," I softly hummed back.

"Do you think what happened today will ruin everything?" She exhaled out.

I took a deep breath and just held her tighter.

"I think everything will be alright," I answered with a kiss to her forehead.

- Kid POV -

The morning had come around and I found myself in a daze.

"Urrggh," I groaned out as I got up from the sofa in my living room.

I had a massive hangover.

Suddenly...,

I felt someone smack me in the head.

I turned to find the source and was instantly spooked.