NEW PLACE

Narrator

Haerin and Minji ended up agreeing to try living at Kid's place. They agreed that they'd try it out for two weeks to see if it changed anything in their relationship.

Oddly, Haerin was really excited about it. While Minji was super nervous about living alone with Haerin outside of the school campus.

- Haerin POV -

It was our first night sleeping over at Kid's place.

To be honest, it was kind of nice.

It was really nice to have finally have a private space outside of school to explore my feelings for Minji.

There was no pressure or external influences. It was just us two, trying to figure out the relationship between us.

"I'm going to start making dinner!" Minji yelled from the kitchen, while I settled in the master bedroom.

"Okay!" I yelled back.

I felt kind of sad that Kid just up and left without saying goodbye to Minji, but from the looks of it... they were having a really rough time...

"This is going to be interesting," I sighed to myself as I dropped down to the bed.

I scrolled through my phone for a bit, waiting for Minji to announce that dinner was ready, but ultimately got bored of waiting and got up to go to the kitchen.

"Got impatient?" Minji turned to ask when I started to linger around the kitchen.

"I'm hungrrryy," I whined in response

Minji just gave a dopey look...

Before saying, "Come here. Tell me if it tastes good!"

My heart started to flutter from her request and I did as she asked.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist. Minji seemed to flinch a bit, starting to blush, so I tightened my grip around her waist.