WHAT?

Narrator

For the rest of the day, Hanni kept teasing Haerin for being a coward.

It really wasn't much about Haerin being a coward though, it was more like...

She misunderstood the assignment.

- Hanni POV -

I still felt a bit jealous about Minji choosing Haerin instead of me, but Kid was right...

It was better for them to give themselves a try.

"I still can't believe you stuck your fingers in her mouth!" I kept on teasing Haerin, as we waited for Dani and Minji's class to finish.

Since Kid had been gone, Haerin had started to confide in me about her relationship with Minji. At first I didn't really like it.... until.... I realized that Haerin was just like me when I first met Danielle.

Kid had already mentioned it before, but I didn't think the two situations were so similar at the time....

That's until, I started to realized that Haerin was just like me.

Haerin wasn't confused about her feelings. She was scared of the consequences of her feelings.

I had felt the same way......

When Danielle asked me to be her girlfriend.

"You said used your fingers!!" Haerin whined out.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

A few days back, Haerin had asked for advice on how to advance her relationship with Minji. So, I told her... "Use your fingers."

Haerin had shared that her and Minji were making out a lot... like almost all night...

But whenever Minji tried to advance things, Haerin would freak out.

I don't blame her...

It's hard to accept a part of you that many have told you is wrong or against god or that it's natural or gross...

Haerin has been waiting to make it up to Minji, for freaking out, after all....

It was Haerin would start the make out sessions and the kissing and the "I'm hot, maybe I should change" thing they had going on.

"Haerin, I meant use your-... ugh never mind!" I rolled my eyes playfully.

It was like explaining how to use crayons to a 2 year old.

"I thought you meant use my fingers while we make out! Like put it in her mouth!!!" Haerin whined out in frustration.

It was actually kind of funny.

Kid would have loved to watched Haerin be a top who can't top at all.

"At least she liked your fingers in her mouth," I teased.

Haerin's ears suddenly started turning super red and I couldn't stop laughing about it.

Apparently, Minji "bit" her in "a sexy way"...

Or at least in a way that makes Haerin blush when she thinks about it.

It seemed like Minji also bit Haerin playfully, but Haerin didn't understand that it was meant in a cute way. She thought it was just a funny reaction.

"Stop laughing!!" Haerin kept getting flustered with me about what had happened with her and Minji.

Suddenly, Dani and Minji's class started to walk out the classroom and the girls started to approach us.