IGNORE IT OR FIX IT

Narrator

"What does that have to do with my feelings for you?!" Haerin yelled at Minji.

The couple had been fighting for a whole week.

Yet, they refused to break up.

One of the main reasons being that they both felt bad for Kid.

- Minji POV -

Kid had been depressed all week. They kept skipping classes, refusing to leave their apartment, and pushing everyone away.

"Can you just be nice to Kid for one freaking day?" I asked Haerin, all frustrated with her.

"No, Kid is the reason we've been fight!" Haerin yelled in anger.

"Kid is the reason we are even together!" I yelled back.

Haerin rolled her eyes and just stormed off to her room.

I huffed and puffed to myself, trying not to drive myself crazy over Haerin's behavior.

Haerin suddenly walked back out of her room and coldly said..., "Come on!"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and put my shoes on.

"Can you just promise you'll be nice?" I sighed out.

Haerin rolled her eyes at me and answered, "Fine."

We both put our shoes on and went down to the car.

It didn't take long before we arrived at Kid's place.

"Kid, we brought you food!" I yelled through the front door.

"Go away!" Kid yelled back.

"We're really sorry about what happened!" Haerin tried to be nice.

We got no response.

"Come on, let's go. We tried!" Haerin sighed out.

I bit my lip, not wanting to leave.

I still felt guilty about what happened.

"We're leaving your food at the door!" I yelled through the door, placing the takeout bag on the floor.

- Haerin POV -

For the next week, I felt kind of bad.

Minji was really worried at Kid but she was trying to hide it in order to not make me jealous.

After thinking about it everything for a while, I realized I was overreacting. I had no real reason to justify my hatred for Kid. Minji was the one that messed up....

And even then, she was right.

I was being so confusing.

I would have tried to move on too if the person I liked was acting like my feelings didn't matter.

"See you after class!" Minji yelled from the front door.

"Okay, see you later!" I yelled back.

I was still holding out when it came to my feelings for Minji, so I was doing my best to avoid kissing her or making her feel like I was just acting.

I started to do my homework for the day, but got hungry halfway through it.

I looked at my phone and sighed when I realized it would still be 2 more hours before Minji came back home.

"Guess I'll go eat alone," I told myself.

I grabbed my things and put on my shoes before walking out of the dorm. I got down to the front of the building, contemplating on what to eat, when I noticed someone.