SAME ENERGY

Narrator

All the girls ended up having an awkward breakfast.

Minji and Hanni were actually getting along pretty well. Hyein was just staying to herself. Dani was doing her best to try to get Haerin's attention...

But all Haerin could do was stare Hanni and Minji down.

"Stop that," Haerin kept telling the pair when they started playing with each other's food.

"Haerin, just let them," Dani kept trying to calm Haerin down, but Haerin wouldn't even spare her a glance.

- Haerin POV -

I was pissed.

Minji had all of a sudden changed moods.

She was all over Hanni.

They were obviously flirting. They were trying to feed each other and playfully hitting each other. There was nothing wrong with it...

I was just pissed that Minji was upset that she didn't get to give me the day she want but now here she was..

Pretending like I didn't exist.

*RING, RING*

"Hello?" Minji picked up her phone.

"Yeah? Okay, see you tonight!" She giggled to the other person on the line before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Hanni asked her.

Minji just gave her a smirk and raised an eye brow at her.

Hanni started chuckling all of a sudden and said... "We should probably leave before the owner of the house gets here!"

"Sunbaenim is coming back early?" Hyein suddenly asked.

"Yeah," Minji chuckled out before getting up to clear the table and washing the dishes.

It didn't take long before we all gathered our things to leave Kid's place.

"Hey, are you alright?" Dani unnie whispered to me as we made our way to the dorm hall.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

I wasn't really paying any attention to what Danielle wanted or what she was saying. All I cared about was why Minji was suddenly all flirty with Hanni.

"Did something happened between them last night?" I kept thinking to myself.

Suddenly, I felt Dani grabbed my hand and I was cut off my thoughts.

I looked down at our hands and respectfully slipped my hand away from hers.

It didn't feel right holding Danielle's hand.

"Oh my god! Is my driving really that bad?!" Minji bursted out laughing.

"Girl, it's cus you tug on the wheel. You look like you catch drive straight!" Hanni started to tease her.

"Drive straight! Like this... look see!" Hanni suddenly placed her hand on top of Minji's to help Minji hold the steering wheel straight...

And...

I swear I could see their fingers slightly interlock.

"Something had to happen between them!" I furrowed my brows in anger.

Soon enough, we all arrived at our dorm hall and walked up to our floor together.

"We live in 3 dorms down, so you ever get lonely... you can come spend some time with me!" Hanni told Minji.