MESS

Narrator

Kid kept bickering with Minji on the way back to their NYC Apartment.

Minji couldn't give Kid a solid explanation as to why she did what she did, but she did keep apologizing profusely.

- Kid POV -

After Minji told me what happened the other night with Haerin, I just wanted to be a good wingman for her.

I decided to take a short vacation with Soojin just to let a Minji sort of have my car and apartment for some private time with Haerin...

But then Hanni and Dani got involved.

I had told Hyein to keep and eye on them but she ended up slipping that I was out of town.

After finding out that all the girls were together, I decided to come home early. 4 girls who had completely different crushes in the same group sound like a mess waiting to happen.

"I have a girlfriend!!" I mumbled to Minji as we rode the elevator up to my floor.

"I know! I know, I already apologized a million times!!" Minji raised her voice in frustration.

I took a deep breath and chuckled.

It was clear that Minji was just super confused about her feelings.

"Anyway, anything happened other than getting cock blocked?" I asked as we walking into my apartment.

"No," Minji coldly replied.

It didn't seem like Minji was in a good mood at all, so I just let her be for a bit.

I walked around my apartment to make sure the girls haven't torn the place up. I feed Pig and played him a bit then took a shower.

Minji was just lounging about the entire time.

I didn't mind.

I just pretend like she wasn't there.

I got up from a quick 15 minute nap at one point and noticed something.

I stared at Minji a bit, as she relaxed against my balcony windows

"Is that?" I mumbled to myself.

"Huh?" Minji hummed, opening her eyes to look at me.

"Is that one of Hanni's oversized shirts?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

Minji suddenly started to blush and smugly responded...., "Maybe?"

I chuckled, knowing a was about to start teasing her.... when Minji suddenly caught me of guard by asking.... "What is that reaction?"

I furrowed my brows in confusion and asked, "What reaction?"

Minji narrowed her eyes at me and glared at me.

"I know you know everything, why did you react like that?" She coldly asked.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I knew Hanni liked her. Hanni had asked me for advice on to get at Minji, but I was too caught up with Haerin and Minji to care much for it.

"Come on, what do you know that I don't?" Minji started to throw sofa pillows at me.

"She likes you, alright!" I blurted out.

Minji suddenly just got quiet.

She didn't look shocked or angrily or confused....

Instead, she started to laugh. "That makes a lot of sense now!" She chuckled.

"What does?" I asked a bit confused.

"She tried to kiss me last night," Minji responded with a smirk on her face.

My whole jaw dropped.

"What?! She kissed you?!" I yelled in disbelief.

"I said she tried to!" Minji threw another pillow at me.

"And then? What happened?" I threw myself at my sofa, kicking my feet like a little kid.

"Nothing, we cuddled all night and played video games together," Minji shyly giggled.

"Hhmmm," I narrowed my eyes.

"Just that? No, activities that caused you to accidentally end up with her shirt instead of your own?" I smugly asked, raising my eyebrows at her.

Minji genuinely laughed and jumped on me.

"Don't be a perv!!" She yelled.

I grabbed a hold of her to keep her from falling off the sofa and laughed at Minji's cute frustrations.

*RING, RING*

Minji's phone started to ring.

"Who's that?" I asked curiously.

Minji lifted her phone up and placed it in my face.

It was Haerin.

I took a deep breath breath, realizing the big mess Minji was still in.

All Minji did all day was avoid her messiness and hide in my apartment.

*RING, RING*

Suddenly, another call started to popped up on Minji's phone.

I teasingly raised my eyebrows at her, because it was Hanni.

"Which girl are you going to choose?" I smugly asked....

Before walking away to my room to give her some privacy.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-