PROBLEMS

Narrator

Minji felt really bad about the uncomfortable position she had put everyone in.

To her, Kid was such a good friend that a simple kiss was easily swept under the rug, as if nothing happened....

But what she didn't think about, was the side effects such a simple action would have.

- Minji POV -

I was shocked by Haerin's behavior.

"I'm so sorry about that!" I exclaimed as I tried to make sure Kid was okay.

"Okay, that one was not my fault. Why the fuck would she hit me?!" Kid yelled in frustration.

"She kinda doesn't like you," I awkwardly informed Kid.

Over the last 3 months, Haerin wasn't very fond of Kid.

I guess I know why now.

"But why? Wtf did I do to her?!" Kid asked as they rubbed their jaw.

"You didn't do anything. It's my fault for kissing you," I started to massage Kid's jaw a bit.

"Yeah, no kidding!" Kid raised an eyebrow at me.

I sighed in frustration at the whole situation. I didn't think that kiss would come back to haunt me months later.

"I'm fine. I'm fine! Just go check on your girlfriend. We don't need two couples breaking up tonight," Kid huffed out as they got my hands away from their face.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

I didn't want Haerin breaking up with because she thought I was prioritizing Kid again.

"I'm really sorry about Soojin," I whispered.

"It's fine. That's my fault for not telling her sooner. Now go! I worked too hard to help you get her," Kid said pushing me out the door.

- Haerin POV -

I was marching down the New York City streets, trying to get back home.

I was too enraged to even care about getting lost in the huge city. I just wanted to get as far away from Minji as possible.

*BEEP, BEEP*

I suddenly heard a car honking at me.

I rolled my eyes, hoping it wasn't Minji, then turned to look in the direction of the honk.

I was wrong....

It was Minji.

Minji pulled over on the side of the road and jump out the car.

"Haerin, let's talk this out!" Minji said, running after me.

"No," I coldly responded.

"Haerin!" Minji yelled.

"Get away from me!" I yelled in response.

Minji suddenly stepped in front of me and placed her hands on my shoulder to prevent me from walking.

"Haerin, can we please talk this out. I had no idea that you were so bothered by that kiss," Minji tried to be as calm as possible.

"Well, now you know," I coldly responded.... trying to avoid her eyes.

Minji took a deep breath then cupped my face.