2

Author POV:

This is a very beautiful morning in a siddique house where Sara was getting ready for University and wahaiba is waiting for her in the dining room because they live in the same locality. Wahaiba Don't have any siblings. She was eating breakfast when wajdan entered the dining room.
"Assalamualaikum" wajdan said in a loud voice and smiled towards Mrs. Siddique. Then he sits there on the chair when Mrs Siddique gives him tea

"Tum kabhi breakfast kyu nahi kar k ate apne ghar se" wahaiba said with an annoyed face.

"Yahi sawal me tumse Karu to jab dheko yaha hoti ho apne ghar pair nahi tikta tunhara" wajdan said with a sarcastic smile.

"Tumse mtlb meri dost ka ghar hai" wahaiba said and rolled her eyes.

"Banda besharam ho to itnaa ho warna kya faida hone ka"wajdan said and started taking sip from his tea.

"Tum Dono har waqt kyu ek dusre k Jaan k dushman Bane hote ho. Insaano wali language me nahi baat hoti kya" asfandyar come and sit beside wajdan. He was wearing a red shirt and white jeans with black Rolex watch in his left hand.

"Samne wala insaan ho to insaano wali language use Karu na dhek to lo samne kon hai"wajdan said tu asfandyar then he looked at wahaiba and made a face he saw something very dirty.

"Zyda bolo nahi karo tum jahil" wahaiba said with an angry face

"Asfi Maine tumse kl raat kuch bola tha tumne kya socha" said Mrs Siddique while she was making tea for asfandyar

"Ammi wo topic raat hi khatam ho gaya tha Maine nahi karni abhi shaadi" asfandyar said and he made a face like he is not in a mood to discuss his wedding again

"Magar kyu 25 k ho gae ho ab nahi karni to kab karni hai" said Mrs Siddique and gave that tea to asfandyar

"Hn bhai karlo na kitna maza aega aapki shaadi me hyeee" wahaiba said and gave asfandyar a very beautiful smile.

"Tum karlo itna maza aa raha hai tumko to" said asfandyar and he gave her a look like she is mad or something.

"Abhi kahan bhai jab tak mera Fariz Gazi nahi aa jata tab tak main shaadi nahi karungi"wahaiba said and hid her face in her palm and acted like she was blushing.

"Shakal dheki hai apni tumhare liyea pappu plumber na ae Fariz Gazi aega" wajdan Said and rolled his eyes. And asfandyar laughed and gave a hi-five to wajdan and wajdan also laughed but he laughed loudly. Wahaiba ignores them and starts eating again.

"Assalamualaikum everyone" Sara came and said. She was wearing a baby pink colour long shirt and white plazo with pink hijab and white dupatta with light makeup. Wajdan looked at her and smiled because she was looking breathtaking. Sara sits beside wahaiba and gives her tea.

"Sara baat suno"wajdan said with a smile

"Ji bhai"and his smile disappear when Sara calls her bhai(duniya ki konsi ladki apne crush ko bhai bolti hai) and wahaiba laugh softly because she can't laugh loudly in this situation.

"Ahemm wo kuch nahi" wajdan was actually going to say that I am going to drop you University but he didn't say anything.

"Ok" Sara just said this and started doing her breakfast.(ajj phir bhai bol diya pata nahi kab bhaiya ki jagha saiya bolungi) she thought

When siddique family is doing their breakfast on the other hand in Malik house everyone getting ready for office Sameer was wearing all black suit and maha was wearing white frock with parrot green colour dupatta with off white hijab. They came downstairs and they did their breakfast and left for the office. Such a boring life.