35

Author POV:

When sameer walked in, he saw that Everyone was sitting with a sad, pissed and confused look on their face. He looked at humza and he just rolled his eyes ho gaya kannd aur aap ab aa rahe hai.

"Sameer ye humza kya bakwaas kar raha hai ki iski aur Amal ki nikah ho chuka hai" he was standing there and his phuphu, humza's mother held his hand and asked, he looked at her then looked at humza with a shocked face.

"Bolo na sameer, chup kyu ho" she asked again and he loka at her phuphu jo bilkul hi pareshan thi.

"Phuphu yahan ae baithe" he said and made her sat on the the sofa and he sat on her knees in front of her, take her hands in his hands and said.

"Ye such hai phuphu, Maine hi karaya hai nikah hai" sameer said in low voice, and everyone looked at him with shocked face.

"Sameer ae kaisa mazak hai" her mother said.

"Nahi ammi ye koi mazak nahi hai, ye such hai aur usdin sab kuch itna jaldi hua ki kuch shamj me hi nahi aya, main aap logo ko batane wala par" sameer said and looked at humza with a pissed look ki insaano ki tarha bata dete.

"Nahi is---me humza..ya sameer...bhai ki galti nahi hai Maine hi bola tha" amal said in a low voice but loud enough for everyone to react, humza stood up from his place but before he can do something amal's mother slapped her very hard.

"KHALA" humza screamed and walked towards amal and hugged her as tight as he can,and she cry loudly in his arms.

"KHALA MAINE AAP KO HAQ NAHI DIYA KI AAP MERI BIWI PAR HAATH UTHAE" humza said in very Loud scary voice and Amal flinched in his arm but he hold her tightly.

"Awaaz niche humza, badi hai tumse" sameer said, he Don like the way humza was talking with his phuphu.

"Bhai aap bhi to---"

"Bas bhut hua chup Karo sab, humza amal ko le kar apne room me jao aur zareena thoda sabar karo" mr Malik said, humza walked from there with amal. Zareena sat on the sofa, sameer take of his coat and throw that on the sofa, open his shirt's upper 2 button. And run his hands in his hair because he was very frustrated.

"Zareena tum batao agar tumhare shohar ne wo sab na Kiya hota to ajj amal aur humza ko ye na karna padta, aur koi galat kaam to nahi Kiya nikah kar k halal tarika azmaya unho ne. Main to bhut khush par, sameer tum mujhe to batate" said mr Malik.

"Baba main kya karta meri khud nahi kuch shamj aa rahi thi, asfi bhai ne bola tha ki wo aap se baat karainge par wo itna busy hote unko yaad hi nahi hoga, aur ab Jo bhi jaisa bhi hai aap log is baat ko accept karle ki wo dono Miya biwi hai. Aur humza hamesha se amal ko pasand karta hai mujhe ye baat pata thi phuphu" sameer said looked at his phuphu who is sitting there with a confused face.

"Par usne to mujhe kabhi nahi batay" she said.

"Batane wala tha par ye sab ho gaya" he said.

"Dehko, ab baccho ke Khushi se badi koi cheez nahi hai, izzat se amal ko rhuksat karo aur apne ghar le jao" mr Malik said and zareena looked at his sister. She walked towards her and sat beside her.

"Mujhe pata hai meri beti me lakh kamiya hai paar appa usko apne ghar le jae taki main bhi sukoon se mar saku, ek beta tha wo bhi apne baap jaisa nikla ab jo hai amal hi Mera sab kuch mana Mt karna" she said and her sister looked at her with a teary eyes.

"Kaisi baat karti ho, amal to meri beti hai aur kisne kaha ki usme kuch kharab hai sab kuch sahi. Mere bete ko usse acchi ladki nahi milti kabhi" she said and hugged her sister Mrs Malik smiled towards her sisters-in-law. Sameer thanks Allah million times under his breath. Mr Malik Malik smiled.