30

"ME LOSING RESPECT
FOR YOU IS WORSE
THEN ME BEING
MAD AT YOU"

----

After working whole day around 7pm sara and wahaiba came back. When they came back they directly went to there room because they are supper tired, but in reality they did nothing in office. Wajdan and waqar was in office shafia and saniya was busy doing their assignments, asfi was in his home office. Asfi was not in a very good mood like he lost his deal and now he is you know asfi's anger. He was walking in his office here and there with files in his hand, he was frustrated, he throws the glass of water and sab Tut Gaya. After 15min maha entered in his office with coffee, he looked at her but didn't said anything he don't wanna hurt her with his words or action. She put the mug on the table and stood there.

"Aap kuch kha le asfi" she said but asfi didn't said said anything, she walked two steps closer to him but he stopped her by showing his hand.

"Aap yahan se jao maha" he said without looking at him.

"But as----"

"MAHA RK BAAR ME BAAT SUNA KARIYEA JAIYEA YAHAN, SHAMJ NAHI AA RAHI" and he screamed, maha flinched because he never talked with her like this, her vision got blurry because of tears and she walked from there. When she left, asfi ran his finger in his hair. He sat on the sofa and Lean his head on the sofa. Maha walked straight to her room and sat on the sofa.

Around 9pm when wajdan and waqar came back they saw maha was sitting a dinning table the said salam and she answered them with a dull face. Wajdan walked to his room.

"Bhabhi main khana nahi khaunga, bas ab Sona hai ajj bhut kaam tha" he said walked to his room. Maha just nod and went back to the kitchen to check on Bano.

Wahaiba was sleeping and Sara was waiting for her husband, and wajdan entered the room and she smiled brightly.

"Assalamualaikum love" he said hugged her tightly.

"Walikum assalam" she said and hugged him back.

"Khana khaya" he asked and she nod as no.

"Main to aap ka wait kar rahi thi" he said, he was looking at him with smile.

"Main change karlu phir chalte hai bhabhi bhi wait kar rahi ha" he said and loose his tie.

"Main jati hnu aap aa jaiyea ga bhabhi ko kaam hoga" she said and walked downstairs.

In dinning room maha was sitting,she was in her own world, sara say something but she didn't respond then Sara hold her hands and squeeze it lightly.

"Bhabhi kya hua" sara said and Said beside her, and maha nod her head as no, then wajdan came and sat in front of Sara.

"Batae na bhabhi kya hua hai bhai ne kuch kaha hai" sara asked and wajdan looked at maha.

Asfi ne kuch bola bhabhi" he asked, because he knows that today he was not in a good mood because of the deal. Maha was just playing with his fingers.

"Un..ho ne..da..anta" she said in a crack voice,she was trying hard not to cry but one tear escaped from her eyes.

"Asfi k bacche ko to main" wajdan said and about to go but sara stopped him.

"Na jae, bhai aisa karte to nahi hai par, jo bhi hua galat hua" sara said and wiped maha's tears.

"Is insaan ko gussa ata hai to atama aa jati hai" wajdan said. Sara was thinking something while holding maha's hand and she was sniffing.