8

YOU'RE MY NEVER ENDING
THOUGHT..

Author POV:
Wahaiba didn't go back to the Siddique house.

2days passed in a blur. It's been 2 days since Wahaiba didn't visit siddique house and she was going to her Nani's house for 2 days.

Only 8days left in a wedding.

Next morning wahaiba came to siddique house to say Allah Hafiz to everyone.

"Shukar aur 2 din tak tumhri shakal nahi dhekni padegi" wajdan said and run his hand on his face like we do after dua. In fact he Missed her in past 2 days he loves to irritate her but he care for her like she is like a sister for him. Maybe he doesn't have any siblings that's why just like wahaiba.

"Same" wahaiba said and rolled her eyes.

"Kl na Asfi k sasural Wale haldi le kar ainge aur jab wahaiba aa jaegi to hm wahan le kar jainge" said Mrs Siddique.

"Accha aunty main chalti hnu khuda Hafiz" wahaiba said left from there. She was thinking about what Mrs Siddique said before about haldi

(Matlab ki sameer bhi aenge kl par main to rahungi nahi, par main kyu bura feel kar rahi hnu mujhe kya ae Ya na ae) she thought and she was walking towards her house. After that wahaiba went for her Nani's house.

Wajdan went for office and whole day sara was bored in her room no one was there with whom she can talk.

Asfandyar was very busy or he just wanted to keep himself busy because he Don't wanna get married but he can't do anything. And he was only thinking about that girl whom he saw in rafey's wedding.

Sameer start Changing himself for whom he don't know but he like doing things like shopping talking no actually not talking but listening. But he doesn't like listening everyone but that one person. He was still trying to figure out why his heart started beating when he saw or thought about wahaiba why he suddenly started liking her smile or her presence around him. He loves talking with her and he loves the way she talked. Just her thoughts are enough for making him smile. He was very excited for tomorrow because he was going to see her after 2 days.

"Aap smile kyu kar rahe ho" said humza as he walked into sameer's cabin.

"Tameez hai knock kar k aya jata hai" sameer said and humza just walked out then he knocked on the door and again he came inside and said

"Aap smile kyu kar rahe ho"

"Pagal wagal ho kya tum" sameer said and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Mera to pata nahi aap batao ki aap ko kisne pgl kar rhaka hai" hamza said and sat in front on him.

"Tumse mtlb" sameer said and opened the file.

"Batae na kya pata main help kardu phir aap meri kardena" humza said.

"Kaisi help"

"Wahaiba ko impress karne ki"

"Tumko kisne bola ki main usko impress kar raha hnu" sameer said.

"Accha nahi kar rahe ho Maine socha kar rahe ho wo zain---"

"Kya bola zain ne" he asked hurriedly

"Kuch nahi bola aur wo wahaiba se kuch bhi bole aap se mtlb" humza said and smiles. And Sameer looked at him with an annoyed face.

"Accha mujhe batae aap ko wo pasand hai kya nahi" humza asked.

"Mujhe nahi pata" Sameer said. And that was true he really doesn't know that. And humza just looked at him in kya faltu insaan hai.