9

I CRIED TO ALLAH ABOUT IT,
BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WOULD UNDERSTAND
NOR CARE..✨✨

Author POV:

Sameer drove back to his house and walked straight into his room. He was very very angry about what happened earlier. He hates the fact that Wahaiba didn't tell him but zain. He runs his finger in his hair. He was very frustrated. He can't even call her because he doesn't have her phone number. Then he heard azaan it was time for the magrib player. He walked into the washroom. After wazu he came back. There was a corner in his where he put all Islamic Books Qur'an and there was a prayer mat. He stood on the mat and said " allah hu Akbar".

After Salah he raised his hand for dua.

"Allah mujhe pata hai aap mere saath kabhi kuch galat nahi hone dainge. Aaj kl mere Dil me ek ajeeb si cheez hai mujhe nahi pata hai. Beshak aap ko sab pata hai bas mere hak wo karde jo mere liyea accha ho aur mere Dil me thoda sa sukoon daal de. Aur usko mere kismat me lhik de" after dua he runs his hand on his face and says ameen and unknowingly a tear from his escape. He was like this. Whenever he feel like he is alone aur his life was not going well. He loves to talk with Allah because he knows he can share everything this with Him and He is only one who can help him. After dua there was peace in his heart and he lay down on his bed and fell asleep.

2 days passed in a blur. Wahaiba is back from her Nani's house. Wajdan accepted asfandyar proposal for nikah and Sara was happy. Wajdan hasn't told her about him going to America. Wahaiba was happy about them. This was there last year in University as they were studying fashion designing so after that they are going to do internship in some companies.

Today was a haldi ceremony of maha in her house so everyone was going there. Wahaiba was happy for haldi or she was happy that finally she'll see Sameer after 4 days.

Everyone was getting ready. As usual asfandyar was not going.

 As usual asfandyar was not going

Wahaiba

Sara