13

"IT'S HORRIBLE,
CRAVING YOU LIKE THIS"

----

Author POV:

Everything was going well. Sara wahaiba saniya and Amal were talking about fashion, shopping and what not. Sameer was sitting with asfi and talking about business. (Bor pata nahi maha ka kya hoga).
And after 9 everything came to their end but humza was staying at siddique house and he gave wahaiba 1 thousand. And he told her "ki jao zareena khala se bolo ki amal ko bhi yahan chhod de waise bhi tumhari dost to ab wo ban hi gai raat me ice cream khelaunga" . She accepted that money and run towards zareena first she said no but Mrs Siddique asked her so she gave permission. (Paise ka chakar Babu bhaiya paise ka chakar). And Sameer was not going because his mother was still taking with Mrs Siddique and Nazi. So he walked outside in the garden. He saw that wahaiba was there and she was talking with someone then she cut her phone turned to go inside.

"Aap yahan" she asked when she saw that Sameer was standing there leaning on wall while putting his hands in pocket. He was smiling after 3 years he was smiling towards someone. After 3years he finally decided to love someone.

"Kyu aap k ghar me bahar ana mana hai" he asked and he was still smiling. In white suit trouser with multi colour duppata with white hijab she was looking like a moon in that dark night. There was no moon in the sky. He didn't said anything. Her cheeks turned red. And she again ignored his eyes. He smiled brightly. His effect on her. He loved the way he ignored his gaze, when she feel nervous because of his eyes.

"Aap sharmate hue aur bhi pyaari lagti hai" he said his deep voice. His voice was enough for her to get Shivered in her body. He walked 2 steps towards her.

"Chalta hnu khuda Hafiz, kl mulakat hogi" he said this in low deep voice and she forgot to breath. She don't know why but for few days Whenever Sameer came towards her she feel something in her stomach. She feels very nervous because of his presence. He walked from there and she run inside and bumped into waqar.

"Are ladki aankhi rent par di hai dhek kar chalo"he said but she didn't look at him and walked towards Sara's room.

At night around 11pm

Wajdan and Sara were making tea in the kitchen and talking (hum jaise single logo ko kya pata couple kaise baat karte hai). amal waqar saniya and humza was making a dry fruits bags for barat. When wahaiba went to the kitchen.

"Astagfirullah sharam haya sab khatam ho gayi hai kya abhi nikah nahi hua thoda to sabar karlo" she said and one drawer she was searching something.

"Tumhe kyu aag lag rahi hai" wajdan said and Sara smile.

"Bhai dheklo tumlog ki sweet sweet baat sun kahi chai zyda meethi na ho gai ho" humza come and he sat on the counter.

"Ye ek aur aa gae tum logo ko koi kaam nahi hai" wajdan said and looked at them with narrowed eyes.

"Nahi aur tumhe sharam nahi aa rahi" humza said while drinking water.

"Nahi ye lo 10rs bhaag k Jai sharam le kar ao bazaar se shabash" wajdan gave him a 10rs note and said. The kitchen is filled with wahaiba and Sara's laugh.

"Zeher na la du main tumhe" humza said with a pissed look. Then suddenly Amal screamed from outside " humza bhai baat sunna"

"Jiss kadar tumhara wqt kharab hai tumhe zeher ki zyda zarurat hai jao bahar zeher le lo aur Marne se phale 9rupee wapis kar Dena mere" wajdan said with a teasing smile and Sara and wahaiba again burst in laugh. Humza left from there with a pissed look.