14

"HANDS IN HANDS,
YOU AND MR,
TODAY, TOMORROW,
FOREVER"✨✨

-----
Author POV:

On the stage asfi was sitting with his new wife. He was very uncomfortable and he wanted to see her. He was lost in his thoughts when.

"Asfi bhai chale bhut hua paise nikale ab" said Amal and he looked at her

"Asfi bhai chale bhut hua paise nikale ab" said Amal and he looked at her. And he was shocked, the girl whom he saw in rafey's wedding was Amal. He was looking at her but he didn't feel anything, like didn't feel sad that he didn't get married with her he was Just looking at her and then he smiled. Because he don't wanna get married with her he doesn't have any feelings for her,he just wanna know who she was. He thanks Allah for that now he know who she was.

"Kaise paise mana bhai ameer hai apna par paise kaise" said wajdan and stand beside asfi.

"Thik hai phir joote nahi milne aap ko" said humza and stand beside Amal.

"Dhokebaaz insaan tu aya to humlogi k saath party badal Li" wajdan said and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Ye insaan hai hi aisa thali ka baingan" wahaiba said and on the chair beside maha.

"Hn to bhai hnu maha ka hak hai Mera" humza said.

"Maha ka bhai main hnu shamj i" sameer and said humza rolled his eyes. Sameer looked at wahaiba and she ignored his gaze.

"To aap bhi bataiyea kya lainge joote k badle"said Amal.

"Kuch nahi bas asfi bhai meri bahen ko khush rhakna" sameer said looked at maha. He was controlling himself. He don't wanna cry.

"Accha Bhai 1.5 lakh nikale aur joote aap k" said humza and looked at asfi.

"To phir tum joote hi rhaklo" said asfi with a sarcastic smile.

"Ye joota 1.5 lakh ka hai?" Waqar scream from behind. And humza put his hand on his ears

"Wahaiba" asked wajdan

"Hmmm"

"Sara kahan hai"

"Wo udhar osk pair me dard hai heels ki wajah se" she said and walked towards her.

"Kya hua hai" wajdan asked in a concern way and kneeled down in front of her.

"Kuch nahi bas heels" she said and smile.

"Mana kara tha nahi pheno, par suno meri tb na" he said in a strict voice. He don't wanna see her hurt or in pain.

"Har wqt dato bas" she said in a low voice and make bura sa muh.

"Sara" he said in a dominated voice and looked at her with a straight look. He was calling someone.

"Hello Alam mujhe ek flat girls sandal la kar do 3number ki 15min me aur agar tumne 16min laga to kl finance department me ja kar apni salary Lena aur apni shakal mt dhekana mujhe" and he cut the call and Sara was looking at him like what the hell is wrong with you. (Bechara Alam)