5

I'LL LOVE YOU IN SILENCE, FROM A DISTANCE
JUST LIKE I LOVE THE 🌙

Author POV:

Sameer walked towards the maha room but she was not there. So he walked towards the kitchen and he saw maha making some tea for herself.

"Maha ye tumhara hai" sameer asked her as walked into the kitchen. He showed her that bracelet.

"Nahi to mere pass koi bracelet nahi main pahanti hi nahi hnu" she said

"Accha to phir ye kis ka hai" he said with a confused look. Because he never talked with any girl or he don't have any girl friends.

"Bhai ye dheke M nahi W lhika hai yahan niche line bhi bani hai dheke" maha take that bracelet from his hand and show him.

"W" he said to himself then he realised.

"Wahaiba khan" he said and his lips curved into a small smile.

"Kon" maha asked

"Nahi kuch nahi tum jaldi so Jana main chalta hnu" he said went from there.

Sameer POV

I walked from there and was thinking about that girl. She was crazy but she was cute. And her bracelet she dropped this unknowingly or....
I come to my room and put that bracelet in my bed side drawer. Everyone is scared of me. But that girl she was something else. She was intresting. And why I am smiling. Forget it Sameer let's sleep.

Next morning

Author POV:

Next was boring in siddique house because no was there Sara Asfandyar wajdan wahaiba no one.

In University

"Sara yaar abhi tak wajdan bhai ne kuch nahi kara Mera bracelet" wahaiba was walking and she was nagging.

"Sabar karlo unk pass bhi kaam hota hai aur agar sameer bhai k pas tumhara bracelet hua to wo wapis kar dainge" sara said she was drinking coffee while walking.

"Hn hn bhut wahi kaam karte hai aur mujhe ye batao ye sameer tumhara bhai kb hua. Itni izzat Dene ki koi zarurat nahi hai" wahaiba said with a annoyed face because she don't like when Sara call him bhai

"Allah bakwaas karalo tumse--" sara said and she didn't when completed her sentence when someone come and said

"Assalamualaikum" said a guy

"Ye phir aa gaya beizzati karwane khud ki" wahaiba said to herself and looked at him

"Zain Tumhare andar self respect hai ki puri khatam ho gai har Roz aa jate ho beizzati karwane besharmo ki tarha" wahaiba said to him. She was already annoyed because of wajdan and that bracelet. And then here Zain come again.

"Hn to ek baar meri baat suno mujhe tum sach me bhut pasand ek baar hn bolo main ammi ko bhejta hnu" zain said. He was not talking he was begging.

"Abe bhk roz wahi same bakwas kaise bol du ki tum mujhe nahi pasand hoooooo. Kl se agar tum mujhe dhek gae yahan to phir dhekna nikalo yahan se" wahaiba said more like she was warning him.

"Tum ek din hn kaho gi bas sabar karo"zain just said this and run from there because everyone was looking at him.

"Mujhe ghar jana hai Ghar chalooo"she said and walked toward there she was ver angry like she can murder someone.

On the other hand sameer was in his cabin. He was thinking something. Then he called someone.

"Hamza in my cabin in 5 min" and he cut the call
(Bas zindagi me itna attitude chaahiye)