24

"ISSE ZYDA AUR KITNA
CHAHOON MAIN TUJHE?
KI MERI NAMAZON
ME BHI,
DUA'EN FAKT TERE
LIYE HI HOTI HAI"♥️

--------

In the morning around 7:30

Everyone was doing their breakfast, sara was in a kitchen with maha, wajdan was busy in his phone while sipping his coffee, sara was explaining something to shafia from her book, wahaiba was sitting there with closed eyes kyu ki madam jaldi uth gai hai and she was sipping her tea.

"Good morning everyone" asfi said with a smile and sat on his chair, wahaiba looked at him without annoying look.

"Nahi ajj bata de aisa kya good hai morning me, aur ye hans kyu rahe hai Subha subha aur mujhe pata hai subha ho gai hai to goodmorning goodmorning karne ki kya zarurat hai" she said and asfi was looking at her with a wide eyes and wajdan and waqar was laughing kyu ki subha subha asfi ne sun li. Whenever they see that wahaiba is present at the table they avoid saying good morning or morning because they don't wanna listen to this lecture. Wahaiba rolled her eyes and again started sipping her tea.

"Isko kya hua hai subha hai subha" asfi asked to Wajdan.

"Ye roz ka hai bas tumne ajj dheka hai, saraaaaaaaaa meraaaaa omlette la dooo late ho rahaa hai" he screamed.

"2min late ho jaega to company band nahi ho jaegi" she said put his omlette with tha loud voice and Everyone flinched asfi was looking at his sister, she looked pissed, and walked back to the kitchen.

"Aur isko kya hua hai" waqar asked.

"Ye jo hai na inho ne kuch kara hai, mujhe nahi karani apni dost ki shaadi tumhare saath" wahaiba said looked at wajdan with sharp eye.

"Dheko Maine kuch nahi kara, wo bol rahi thi usko shadi haveli me karni hai Maine bol Diya ki ye nahi ho sakta" wajdan said looked at asfi, jaise bol raha ho tum bhi mana kardo.

"Dheka Maine bola tha, ye pyaar wyaar shaadi k phele k tante hai dheka diya na asli roop" said wahaiba with a narrowed eyes, she was very pissed because her jaan se pyaari dost is not getting what she wants.

"Aur kyu nahi ho sakta" asfi asked and wajdan rolled his eyes ki ab to jo sara bol rahi ho o ho k rahega because her brother is her side.

"Shadi to wahin hogi tumne karni hai to Karo warna hm dusra dulha dhund lainge ladko ki kami nahi hai mashallah se meri dost hai bhut haseen" wahaiba said and flipped her imaginary hair, saniya laughed softly on antics, asfi nod as yes. Sara came and hugged wahaiba from back she smiled. And wajdan rolled his eyes and picked his car keys and coat.

"Main ja raha hnu office Jo karna hai Karo" he said walked outside. And Sara giggled. And shafia walked in kitchen to get her Lunch Box.

"Shafia chaloo time ho Gaya" waqar said walked outside with his car keys. Shafia came out with 2 lunch boxes he put one in her bag out on on the table, cover herself with chadaar picked that lunch box and walked outside before saying khuda Hafiz. She came sat on the passanger seat and gave that lunch box to waqar. He looked at her confusingly.

"Ye aap k liyea humne banaya hai, kl raat aap humare liyea itni uncomfortable position me so gae" she said with her smile, her dimples are so cute he smiled and took that box from her hands, then he saw a red bruised on her hands.

"Ye kya hua hai" he asked while looking at her hands then he looked at her face.

"Ye hum sandwich nikal rahete haath jal gaya" she said in a normal way. He he picked out a bruised cream from a drawer and gave that to her.