7

LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL KIND
OF FEAR...

Author POV:

The next morning was beautiful in Malik house maha was helping the maid in breakfast she was wearing a long blue shirt and jeans with a hijab. When someone came and said

"Assalamualaikum maha appi"

"Walikum assalam zain phuphu aa gai" maha said with a smile

"Ji ji aap ki phuphu bhi aa gai" zain said and he sat on the counter.

"Aur Amal"

"Ji wo bhi"

"Maha meri coffee ready hai" sameer said as he walked into the kitchen. He was wearing a light blue colour shirt and blue jeans and black coat on his left hand and he was typing something on his phone

"Assalamualaikum Sameer Bhai" zain said and stood straight.

"Walikum assalam tum yahan kya kar rahe ho" sameer said. With a cold voice because he doesn't like zain he always thought that he is a play boy. In fact he was courting wahaiba because she once threw a coffee on his face he just wanted to take revenge nothing else. Sameer doesn't like zain He doesn't even like his voice or his face.

"Waise hi ammi ko chhodne aya tha" sameer didn't answer that question he just took his coffee and went from there.

In the drawing room.

"Assalamualaikum phuphu kaisi hai aap" sameer said without a smile. And sat on the sofa

"Walikum assalam main thik tum sunao"

"Zareena Aaj shaam ko Siddiqui family ko bula le dinner par kya bolti ho. Tum logo se bhi mulakat ho jaegi" said Mrs malik with a smile. And there was the sameer who looked at his mother with a happy face( Inka happy face sada hua hota hai pata hi nahi chalta happy hai ya angry)

"Hn bula lo"

"Ammi sab ko bulana" sameer said and left from there.(sab logo se kya Muraad hai)

On the other hand wahaiba was in the kitchen. She was not doing anything. But waiting for her breakfast. When he heard wajdan's voice and she ran towards the dining room.

"Meri baat suno tum" she said

"Kitni baar kaha hai Subha subha mere samne na aya karo Sara din bura jata hai mera phir" wajdan said without looking at her.

"Meri baat suno paise nikalo mere" wahaiba said and put her hand on her hips.

"Ye konsa tarika hai bheek mangne ka" wajdan said and started making his tea.

"Bakwaas nahi karo zyda. Ek to tumne Mera kaam nahi kara upper se mujhse kaam aur nikalwa liya. Ab paise do warna Sara ko bata dungi tum usdin kya search kar rahe the" wahaiba said more like she was warning him.

"Blackmailer ho ek number ki tum sharam nahi aa rahi"

"Nahi aa rahi. Ab paise nikalo"

"Kitna"

"5"

"Chutta nahi hai abhi baad me Lena"

"Baat suno zyda smart nahi bano 5hazar nikalo"

"150 wala tumhara muh hai 5 hazar dnu main tumhe"

"Saraaaaaaaaaa-----"

"Accha accha deta hnu chup rahooo" wajdan said and picked out his wallet.