26

Hello and assalamualaikum everyone this is your author. Hope you are doing well. I am here to tell you that I am going to connect my story I mean today in this chapter you are going to meet new characters which are not new  to me or for my old readers who read my previous story. So ya if you didn't check my previous story go check it out on my account, and don't get confused about that. So ya that's it.

------

"MERE DIN KI PHELA KHAYAL
AUR RAAT KI AKHRI YAAD HO TUM"

----

Author POV:

In garden everything was going good, everyone was happy wajdan and Sara was sitting there with beautiful smile. Saniya and Amal was busy with some guests. Shafia was just sitting beside sara and continuously fixing her chashma and duppata. When asfi and maha came towards them.

"Bas tune nahi lagi haldi mujhe" said wajdan to asfi.

"Abhi laga dete hai haldi" he took some haldi he first move towards wajdan but then he turned towards maha and put that haldi on her cheeks. Maha was shocked. She looked at asfi and he was smiling ear to ear.

"Asfi" she said and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Kya,apni biwi ko lagaya hai padosi ki biwi ko nahi lagaya" asfi said pulled her towards him.

"Bhabhi aap bhi Lage bhai ko" said shafia with smile. And asfi looked at maha who is not looking at him.

"Hn begum lage Lage aap ka hi shohar hnu" asfi said in teasing tone. Then maha put haldi on his cheeks with Shivering hand. And asfi kissed her her forehead.

"Bass karde hm single logo ka bhi kuch soche" waqar came and sat beside he Take some haldi and applied that on shafia's nose tip and she looked at waqar with narrowed eyes.

"Tum meri bahen ko tang Mt karo" said asfi and smacked Waqar's head.

"Chale bhai bhut hua abhi aap logo bhut Sara suprise dena Maine" said wahaiba while a bright smile and then saniya came and stood beside her.

"Kaisa suprise" asked sameer wahaiba looked at saniya and said.

"Shuru kare" and she nod. And the run and stood in the middle of the garden. Then sari batiyea band ho gai, Waqar holds shafia's hand, and then wahaiba came with a diya plate in her hands.

"BOLE CHUDIYA
BOLE KANGNA
HAAI MAIN HOGAI
TERE SAJNA" she sang with smile and sameer was just seconds away to past out. Then sar batiyea on ho gai.

"BOLE CHUDIYA
BOLE KANGNA
HAAI MAIN HOGAI
TERI SAJNA" saniya sang stood beside wahaiba. Everyone was looking at them.

"TERE BIN JIYO NAHI OH LAGTA
MAIN TE MARGAIYA" sang sara and wajdan looked at her with wide eyes and he was shocked, and wahaiba and saniya laughed loudly because his expression was so funny.

"LEJA LEJA SONIYA
LEJA LEJA
DIL LEJA LEJA OHO" Saniya wahaiba amal and Sara sang in union and wajdan was still looking at her with a shocked face. Sameer and waqar was standing there with smile but there is differences between their smiles. Wajdan stood from his place and maha sat there. Asfi sat in front of them on the sofa with smile, he looked at his happy family and thanks Allah million times under his breath.

"BOLE CHUDIYA
BOLE KANGNA
HAAI MAIN HO GAYA
TERA SAJNA" Sang sameer and wahaiba looked at him she was expecting this, and he did the same what she thought.